Hypocracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompmosher

Aug 13, 2011
This is not aimed at the admin, they are just doing thier job.
Seems like my Videos have cause too many insults. Says something about those people I guess. You guys may have gone and done the same thing that you falesly accused me of. Congratulations, take a bow. You look like fools if you have.

By the way, I don't mind them being deleted if there are rules, I actually didn't know that you couldn't put them up here. Mine were meant for musos to appreciate and have fun with, not as a personal attack or to start arguments. At least I can apologise if I break a rule. Cheers.

This is not aimed at the admin, they are just doing thier job.
Funny how my videos have been deleted. Must be some reporting to admin. You guys have gone and done the same thing that you falesly accused me of. Congratulations, take a bow. You look like fools.

By the way, I don't mind them being deleted if there are rules, I actually didn't know that you couldn't put them up here. Mine were meant for musos to appreciate and have fun with, not as a personal attack or to start arguments. At least I can apologise if I break a rule. Cheers.

You mean hypocrisy?
You keep saying that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Well look who's crying yet again... it's like a broken record. At this point you've cluttered the board with enough of your bullshit that you deserve banning over anybody else. The fact that you're so righteous about all this makes for a huge joke. As pathetic as you seem, I assume this forum was your way to 'be somebody', and for good or bad, it looks like you've succeeded.

And no one is going to listen to someone's argument if they cant even read or make sense of what you're saying, so yeah, learn how to spell guy.

@stompmosher- why even bother to start this thread? you might as well know it by now it will start another round of what u consider as 'attacks'. Just cool down a bit, now u are getting a bit annoying, when all u do is trying to defend this thread and that thread..Come on, back off a bit will ya!

@stompmosher- why even bother to start this thread? you might as well know it by now it will start another round of what u consider as 'attacks'. Just cool down a bit, now u are getting a bit annoying, when all u do is trying to defend this thread and that thread..Come on, back off a bit will ya!

...or why don't we all just leave the threads that are pointless...alone...? They will disappear in day or two...depending how much many threads the others start...

Cheers,

T:)

NOT a bad band name...Scott/Charlie wanna play some emo meets rap metal stuff?

T:)

Now the we know I had nothing to do with complaining to mods, it was justified. However I will say no more. If people wanna insult me, they can go ahead because they condemn themselves out of thier own mouths/words. Sorry to annoy ya, you did take my side, cheers bro :wave:

Hey... Why don't you give the guy a break?... Two goddamn officials already told you that he was not a reason of that guy's banning (the other reasons, perhaps), but you still persist on bullying him. Stop doing that, cause it looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.