New Rules by Bill Maher

Stormwatch said:
I just dont seem to find American humour very humourous. No idea why but that stuff doesn't even make me smile never mind laugh.
Hmm...can't figure out why you don't find American humor funny...maybe it's because...YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN?!? I'm sorry our male comedians don't wear dresses!:lol:

Crabmeat said:
HICKS, Carlin, Cross, Izzard and Hicks again!

Amen. Hicks was amzing. He is a legend. Love the guy. Ya, know what makes me want to vomit? Those blue collar comedy motherfuckers. They are the most annoying redneck shit I have ever had the chance to see everywhere I go. If I hear "git 'er done!" to many more times I am going to shoot up a mall.

These probably aren't Carlin; most, if not all, of the stuff on the giant stinking excrement-filled shithole sewer known as the Internet attributed to him is a hoax.

Drokk said:
These probably aren't Carlin; most, if not all, of the stuff on the giant stinking excrement-filled shithole sewer known as the Internet attributed to him is a hoax.
That's definitely not Carlin. All that stuff came from a book called "New Rules" by Bill Maher, pretty sharp guy himself, if I may say, but George Carlin he is not.

OKAY!! ALRIGHT!!! I CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE!! Still some good rules. But George Carlin still rules.

Drokk said:
Exactly.

ThraxDude said:
OKAY!! ALRIGHT!!! I CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE!! Still some good rules. But George Carlin still rules.

Tad I changed a thread title too but it doesn't display my edits unless you go into the thread. Am I :loco: or what?

DarbysDad said:
Tad I changed a thread title too but it doesn't display my edits unless you go into the thread. Am I :loco: or what?
The only reason I can change the title is 'cause I'm a badass mod. Feel the power!

manthatfollowshell said:
Wow, that's Bill Maher? Normally whenever that idiot opens up his piehole nothing but garbage comes out, I'm surprised he actually can make sense sometimes.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Maybe George Carlin wrote that part of the book for him?

ThraxDude said:
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Maybe George Carlin wrote that part of the book for him?
George Carlin should write everybody's book!:worship: