HYPOCRISY-NOWHERE TO RUN SONG

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
I bought few months ago 'Death is just the beginning VOL.7', and on this compilation is the bonus track for japanese version of Catch 22 album.The song title is 'Nowhere to run', and from my opinion it's maybe one of their best and most depresive song's with all growling vocals, and I'm really interested in lyrics for that song....So, if anyone have it, please post it!!! It's quite impossibile to find this song on internet, not even with DC++ and any similar programs...so don't try....or try but be VERY pantient...I can't stop to listen to this song....Thanks very much everyone....

Enjoy

doom_death said:
It's quite impossibile to find this song on internet, not even with DC++ and any similar programs...so don't try....or try but be VERY pantient...

????

I've found it after half an hour :D
It's a good song. sounds a bit like seeds of the choosen one.

Yeah, I'm glad you have found that song, and even more that you have enjoy it...because it's really good song, and yes, remindes a bit of Seeds of chosen one, but for me it is slighty better...but...i really can't get through the lyrics, no metter how hard I try...anyone else maybe....:)

doom_death said:
and I'm really interested in lyrics for that song....So, if anyone have it, please post it!!!

wow this was similar to seeds of a chosen one!

I gave it a crack at the lyrics (probably loooots wrong but hopefully someone else will wanna try too)

Take me from here.
The plague have begun.
A cold wind of death
swept up the earth.
Silence and darkness
give us the final cliché.
The sky ???????
and the ???????

??worries of death??
has ??????????
There's no turning back.
A disease that ??will destroy??
Silence and darkness
give us the final cliché.
The sky ???????
and the ???????

??????

??????????? violent deaths.
Choose eternal ????
??genocide, torture, murder, deaths??
It is mutual. The universe is to revenge.

A dark shadow blanket the Earth.
He has returned.
To ??????????? again.
It will as his revenge.

It is his revenge.

It is his revenge.

??You sounded consumed with fear??
??Life has only?? begun.
Death comes tumbling.
Nowhere to run.
Nowhere to hide.
Nowhere to run.

Here, thanks for trying, a lot of lyrics makes sense, so just little more, and we'll have it...:) b.t.w all of you who have leave your e-mail adress, i'm just sending you this song...so enjoy..:)

doom death send this song to me (sceptic84@yandex.ru). i really want to hear it. thanks

TheFlameout said:
I think it is "The Sky turns black" (maybe also red)

right at first listen I thought that too,
but when I wrote the line 'silence and darkness' ...I figured sky being black was implied by 'darkness'
so though I heard 'turns black' too, I logically said 'naaa it cant be that' and left it "??????" : )

So, I have sent all of you who has left your e-mail, and please reply and comment your thinkings about song...I really can't get through lyrics more than you've come...so,if there is a God, someone from band will someday reply and send us complete lyrics....:) In other meaning, NEVER....but, who knows...it would be very nice from them....

thank you for sending the song...appreciated :cool:

I like it a lot, really thought of seeds of the chosen one first, cool vocals too

Catch 2002 would have been a better album with this track on it

as for the lyrics...I'll check that later... ;)

Yes. it's really from Catch 22 recording. and I must be honest with you, but Cach 22 was the first LP from Hypocrisy that I ever heard, and I think this is album with most hurting atmosphere of all of them...i put the headphones at night,somewhere about 1am , and I felt really unseafty....almost checking my door is they're locked...Just somehow similar when world will collapse...All turns black, Hatred, On the edge of madness, Seeds of the chosen one, Uncontrolled etc....They are all groundbreaking, and yeah, Nowhere to run is at the top of all listed, and it's very similar to other listed, but with growling vocals....So, I heard many times how Catch 22 is bad, unispired album, but for me is one of the most important albums(yes, somehow progressive, but no way nu-metal, thats really bullshit), so......if anyone have someting to complain or comment, I'm listening.....