Hypocrisy (self titled album)

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Hey boys and bitches, this is me Patric from the Amon Amarth forum. I've been listening to Hypocrisy for some years now but it was only until two days ago that I discovered that their self-titled album is DAMN great to fall asleep to! It's got the most moody, slow songs etc.

Hypocrisy selftitled album is just coming from second universe with Peter. It is simply anything that is not terrestrial! In my life i haven't listen the better music than selftitled album. Hypocrisy give us anything that we'll not listen by others musicians. Is the best music of universe.

I can fall asleep to my favorite albums, I understand. Extreme or mellow, if I love it, I can fall asleep to it.

It takes 1h to the office from my house, and I always listen to any HYPOCRISY albums in the train.
Actually I fell into a deep sleep on my way. but I've never ever dreamt of them!
I wish I could meet them in my dream.........zzzz

maria in the abyss said:
It takes 1h to the office from my house, and I always listen to any HYPOCRISY albums in the train.
Actually I fell into a deep sleep on my way. but I've never ever dreamt of them!
I wish I could meet them in my dream.........zzzz

I did, at least once I can remember-I was using my fingers to get the knots out of Peters hair, we were sat in some kind of glass corridor in a visitors centre somewhere.:) That would be cool.