Hypocrisy songs you DON'T like?

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
Well, also our favorite band can have some songs we don't like, so let's name the few Hypocrisy songs we dislike.

I personally can name only:

Watch Out
Beginning Of The End
Dead Sky Dawning

Recently I have completely revalued the albums "Catch 22" and "The Arrival", that before I disliked, that's why I name just these.

As for me I can't say that I dislike this or that song. I would prefer to say that such songs don't take my soul and my heart as it favorite do. In general I like Hypocrisy sound, riffs and rрythms and if something goes unusual for me it is better to say that I just don't understand the song.

As for me I can't say that I dislike this or that song. I would prefer to say that such songs don't take my soul and my heart as it favorite do. In general I like Hypocrisy sound, riffs and rрythms and if something goes unusual for me it is better to say that I just don't understand the song.

For me, it's about the same. Indeed, I just named the songs I don't understand, actually. The only one I do not really like is "Watch Out", possibly the only bad song (at least in my opinion) Hypocrisy ever composed, their least inspired one, which was included on purpose - I think - as a bonus track.

"Watch Out" is one of the most classic Hypo songs, like "Roswell 47", "Eraser" and "A Coming Race".
I have opposite opinion on this song both inspiration and purpose of its placing as a bonus track.
Nevertheless, it is personal taste deal.

"Watch Out" is one of the most classic Hypo songs, like "Roswell 47", "Eraser" and "A Coming Race".
I have opposite opinion on this song both inspiration and purpose of its placing as a bonus track.
I personally totally dislike it, but yeah, it's a matter of taste.

some of the songs I listen to very often, others - less... I cant say that I dont like this songs. But ...
Perhaps this is not what you're asking about, but for some time I have used the introduction to the "Edge Of Madness" as a ringtone for former colleagues.
Then I couldnt listen to this song for a loooong time :)

some of the songs I listen to very often, others - less... I cant say that I dont like this songs. But ...
Perhaps this is not what you're asking about, but for some time I have used the introduction to the "Edge Of Madness" as a ringtone for former colleagues.
Then I couldnt listen to this song for a loooong time :)
Yeah, sometimes it happens!
Now I use the beginning from "Elastic Inverted...", but it is still one of the most favorite songs.

yeah, watch out sucks iirc.

Strange ways sucked too as a cover.

I can sound like a fanboy, but I don't dislike any song. Hypocrisy totally blows my mind.

lol, watch out is nothing compared to Penetralia and Obsculum. Peter would be the first person to acknowlege it. Burn by the cross is easily one of the most underrated Hypocrisy song and Nightmare's first half minute alone totally destroys Watch out.

I have a BIG problem with Resurrected...

the beginning and the chorus are awesome, but that fucking verse riff suck 10 horses cocks!!!... it's very sad :(