i´m spanish i will record tve show and also i film fnac acoustic show barcelona

ivan riba

New Metal Member
May 25, 2004
lleida (spain)
hi if anyone are interested let me know it i will record the anathema gig in tve because i´m soanish and alsi i will film acoustic show at fnac in barcelona :)

nice to find someone who can record it into divx :)... and great to find someone that will record the accoustic one

Guillem said:
hey hey, tell me about this acoustic thing in Barcelona's FNAC!!:OMG:

When will this be? And in what FNAC?

next week, thursday in FNAC, plaça catalunya at 6 o'clock (that's what ive been told)... and then there's the normal show some hours later in razzmatazz 2 :D

ok, thanks Oceana! I will be there.A pity we can't go to see the Radio 3 recording, eh?

Hey, are you from girona? I am from olot.Not very well known is anathema in our home, eh?

Guillem said:
ok, thanks Oceana! I will be there.A pity we can't go to see the Radio 3 recording, eh?

Hey, are you from girona? I am from olot.Not very well known is anathema in our home, eh?

there are a few anathema fans in girona :D , at least my brother and my friends are :D :D

well I wore my Judgement shirt in Marbella, a few people gave it some interested looks, whether they knew anathema I don't know, but one prolonged look in particular from some guy on a scooter made me think he did, anyway

Hi all! I'd like to see Anathema at Barcelona's Fnac, but it's immposible 'cause I'm from Madrid and I've to work. Ouch!

And It's a pitty, but I can't go to the "Los conciertos de Radio 3" gig here in Madrid, because I'll be at work, ARGGGGGG!!!! But you can get information to GET FREE ACCESS to that gig as audience HERE.

Work sucks... :yell:

Well, I'll record that gig with my VHS-Recorder when it'll be broadcasted at TV. I don't know if you know that the "Los conciertos de Radio 3" gigs are usually broadcasted on radio too, not only on TV. You can access the Radio3 station at Radio3 station broadcasting . There you can find information about the programing of Radio 3's broadcasting.

Well, work sucks, but I've got a ticket to Anathema's gig at Copernico club, here in Madrid. Life is good, dude ;)

See ya, and I hope that the information I've posted about Radio 3 concerts will be useful for you :)