I am a winner!!!!!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, I guess that's debatable right?? :lol:

Anyhow, what I did win this morning was tickets to JUDAS PRIEST on 95.1 FM (WILL ROCK) Some of you in the far north burbs might be familiar with this station.

There was a contest where you had to guess the song that some DJ sidekick was singing in a funny voice. It was BODIES by DROWNING POOL (Very easy).

The first guy who called in didn't know it!

Don't know yet..
The station said they don't physically have the tix yet, and will call me when they do.

I was a bit like, "What???"

I have won things from this station before and they have always made good on delivering.

Usually radio station seats are pretty good.
I don't think statios usually get lawn.

I will happily take whatever they give though.

PLENTY of $$$$ will be spent this year on tickets, so getting a free ride on this one is greatly appreciated.

When tickets went onsale I wanted to buy 2 of $125, ticketbastard said there were none left at the time they actually went onsale. BUT, I could bid on them starting at $150!! WTF?
I ended up buy 2 for $75 each and still ended up paying $193 for both.
I hate that venue with a passion.

Don't know yet..
The station said they don't physically have the tix yet, and will call me when they do.

I was a bit like, "What???"

I have won things from this station before and they have always made good on delivering.

Usually radio station seats are pretty good.
I don't think statios usually get lawn.

I will happily take whatever they give though.

PLENTY of $$$$ will be spent this year on tickets, so getting a free ride on this one is greatly appreciated.

If someone doesn't mind getting lawn tix for this show they should wait to the day of, they usually go for $10 and you can upgrade to an actual seat for another $10.