I am alive.

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Okay.... I was in Washington DC for the week. I'm way too fucking lazy to read all of the threads, so if you needed me for something- just let me know here.

KTHX

If you haven't already sent my Noltem demo, hang on to it, I'm sending you money for one more (for Night Mare). Should save you on shipping.

You bastard, I live 45 minutes from D.C. you should have told me your were coming down. I sent you money for a Noltem tape the other day btw.

i was gonna ask you opinion on which Colour Haze to buy? but now i'm pissed 'cause the Earth - Hex LPs all sold out from Stonerrock.com AND Southern Lord so I dunno if I'm hauling anything for a bit.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
You bastard, I live 45 minutes from D.C. you should have told me your were coming down. I sent you money for a Noltem tape the other day btw.

Yesssss I thought about this far too late... it occured to me that I could have easily hung out with you/Derick/Cara/etc.

Sadly I was in Baltimore for 3.5 hours today- I don't know if that's closer than D.C., but still, same state.

To all about Noltem tapes: Thanks and take your time...