I am also leaving for the world of college!

philly is where its at indeed...

Max you're only about... hmmm.. a train ride away from me.

and i gotta agree that Pat's IS better than Geno's. Hell... Tony Luke's is pretty damn good too.

SirDidymus127 said:
philly is where its at indeed...

Max you're only about... hmmm.. a train ride away from me.

and i gotta agree that Pat's IS better than Geno's. Hell... Tony Luke's is pretty damn good too.

Tony Luke's for the fucking WIN!

Best sandwiches ever.

really... i'll eat any of them... because Philly Cheesesteaks own all other Cheesesteaks... but i just prefer Pat's because Geno's is all flashy and shit. Pat's is like "Fuck it..." and doesn't try to be like Geno's.

Tony Luke's fucking SUCKS when it comes to cheesesteaks

metalkingdom said:
I figga'd someone would say that! Haven't tried Pat's yet, but prolly will this weekend. They can keep the "wiz" though.

never had Pat's!? shit, man... do iiiit. as for the "wiz", *drooools and goes into fantasy land* oh, Pat's... it's been too long...

SirDidymus127 said:
really... i'll eat any of them... because Philly Cheesesteaks own all other Cheesesteaks... but i just prefer Pat's because Geno's is all flashy and shit. Pat's is like "Fuck it..." and doesn't try to be like Geno's.

and i SWEAR, the people that run it HAVE to be in the mob.

Will Bozarth said:
Tony Luke's fucking SUCKS when it comes to cheesesteaks

never had Pat's!? shit, man... do iiiit. as for the "wiz", *drooools and goes into fantasy land* oh, Pat's... it's been too long...

But when it comes to sandwiches involving broccoli rabe, they fucking win.

gotta love Tony Luke's though...

they put that sign up that said something about people could only order in english or they wouldn't be served. they had to take it down though...

shit, i think its fair. why should they have to fucking translate in order to serve.

SirDidymus127 said:

ha!

I saw a thing on the food network recently about PAT'S vs GENO'S

they were sure to get in some trashtalking between the two.

I should go get one of each sometime. mmmm

I am really hungry for a cheesesteak now.......

I've got quality meat I could use, but no way to slice it thin enough!

buy me a meat slicer plz