I am "an unknown quantity at this point"!!

Ray_M

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Jersey
Pretty fuckin funny imo!! :lol: :tickled: <---- I`m tickled pink over it!

Whe the hell is the "true" Maiden board gonna get back up? I don`t want to be an unknown quantity at this point in my life! :yell:

Reactions: CrankYanker
Ray_M said:
Pretty fuckin funny imo!! :lol: :tickled: <---- I`m tickled pink over it!

Whe the hell is the "true" Maiden board gonna get back up? I don`t want to be an unknown quantity at this point in my life! :yell:

I'm thinking tomorrow afternoon/night it'll be back up (atleast I hope so). :hotjump:

Happy Easter Ray :wave:

I hope it comes back up soon. Need to figure out travel plans for these concerts!!!

Mark said:
I doubt it'll be back up before Tuesday - public holidays and all that!

You might be right Mark. Looks that way so far. :hotjump:

What's the deal with this site anyway. Anyone else having trouble replying/posting stuff? Damn thing takes forever and a day to load/jump from page to page :erk:

Shannara said:
You might be right Mark. Looks that way so far. :hotjump:

What's the deal with this site anyway. Anyone else having trouble replying/posting stuff? Damn thing takes forever and a day to load/jump from page to page :erk:
same shit here. :yell: I guess thats why not many post round these parts. T o o o o o o o o o o o o o S l o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o w. :wave: <------- but I like this guy!

Ray_M said:
same shit here. :yell: I guess thats why not many post round these parts. T o o o o o o o o o o o o o S l o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o w. :wave: <------- but I like this guy!

I think the extra traffic from all the Maidenites doing additional rounds has brought UM to its knees... good to see you all here though!

Hey Ray_M, I gave you some positive rep by going to your post and pressing the button on the lower right, the one with the guys face and the sound lines coming out of it. Hopefully you will soon no longer be 'an unknown quantity at this poINT'. That bugged me on this board at first too!
:wave:
By the way, after looking into it and reading some of Mark's responses to boarders questions, the whole reputation thing is rather meaningless as far as UM is concerned. I think Mark said as much somewhere. I guess it only matters if you're concerned about any of the comments people leave when they rep you. If you don't like it you can always just turn it off.

Ray_M said:

Jesus, it took me over 20 minutes yesterday just to reply to one thread and then I couldn't get back on this site...now it's moving a bit faster but who knows for how long. I have a brand new Dell/cable hook-up,you would think the damn thing would be lickety split! :yell:

This fella is my favorite also :wave: :D

Mr Toast said:
I think the extra traffic from all the Maidenites doing additional rounds has brought UM to its knees... good to see you all here though!

I don't think it's because of the traffic from the IM board... I mean, there aren't really too many of us (or should I say you as I post around here regularily in any case) and the whole UM has over 15000 users and a shitload of forums... It's been like this for a while now.

We've just had the server rebuilt, and we're continuing to tweak it. Should sort itself out within the next couple of days...

Mark said:
We've just had the server rebuilt, and we're continuing to tweak it. Should sort itself out within the next couple of days...

Yeah yeah, that's what I meant to say in the first place! ;)

Is there something wrong with my eyes or did the texts just change to grey all of a sudden? :guh:

originally posted by CrankYanker:"Hey Ray_M, I gave you some positive rep by going to your post and pressing the button on the lower right, the one with the guys face and the sound lines coming out of it. Hopefully you will soon no longer be 'an unknown quantity at this poINT'. That bugged me on this board at first too!

By the way, after looking into it and reading some of Mark's responses to boarders questions, the whole reputation thing is rather meaningless as far as UM is concerned. I think Mark said as much somewhere. I guess it only matters if you're concerned about any of the comments people leave when they rep you. If you don't like it you can always just turn it off."

------------------------------------------------

I clicked your "reply" to quote you, but it was taking waaaaaaaaaay too long. I just copied it. Much quicker. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the info. I`m new here and was checking some stuff and pointed to that little green box and saw what it said. I thought it was very funny. I`m not very concerned about it at all. Just found it funny. I like it though because it`s true I guess. On this board at least. Wait until some of the Liberal bastards and the Al-Queda junior fan club come here. Then I`ll be branded a "racist" instead of an unknown quantity! :lol:

originally posted by CrankYanker:"Hey Ray_M, I gave you some positive rep by going to your post and pressing the button on the lower right, the one with the guys face and the sound lines coming out of it. Hopefully you will soon no longer be 'an unknown quantity at this poINT'. That bugged me on this board at first too!

By the way, after looking into it and reading some of Mark's responses to boarders questions, the whole reputation thing is rather meaningless as far as UM is concerned. I think Mark said as much somewhere. I guess it only matters if you're concerned about any of the comments people leave when they rep you. If you don't like it you can always just turn it off."

------------------------------------------------

I clicked your "reply" to quote you, but it was taking waaaaaaaaaay too long. I just copied it. Much quicker. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the info. I`m new here and was checking some stuff and pointed to that little green box and saw what it said. I thought it was very funny. I`m not very concerned about it at all. Just found it funny. I like it though because it`s true I guess. On this board at least. Wait until some of the Liberal bastards and the Al-Queda junior fan club from the Maiden BB come here. Then I`ll be branded a "racist" instead of an unknown quantity! :lol: