I am going to Europe this thursday!! Any euro BBer from the old BB wants to me?

AcesHigh

Sep 25, 2002
Novo Hamburgo, Brasil
Hi folks. Well, if you posted in the old Iron Maiden Bulletin Board you probably know me, since I posted there since October 98. I am going to Köln, Berlin, Paris, London and Amsterdan.

If any of you guys want to meet me and such, send an email to rogeriorpenna@hotmail.com with your cel phone number and any other details for us to meet, and also your nickname on the old BB, of course, so I can remember who you were, and most important, if I was your friend (maybe someone who hates me may want to setup a trap LOL)

Cheers
AcesHigh

Europe, here I come!!

Cortavenas said:
true... i´m euro but I don´t live on europe, your thread title is still wrong

be careful, the III war might be coming, take a lot of pics to remember how those cities where :)
what you mean you are euro?? Like... you are white? Or do you look like Rios?

Ran Mori said:
Aces I'll be damn to meet you - I can kick you a lot further away then you kicked that cat!

So no.

Iced - did you cut your hair?
blah blah blah. Still the cat story. Unbeliavable. There are people on this board who defend genocide but people hate me cuz I kicked a cat that was shitted on my doorstep and jumped over me. Well, I really dont want to meet hipocrits like you. But how about just being brave and telling your nickname on the old bb?

Btw, that was the only cat i ever kicked in my 24 years of live, and that was almost 2 years ago. So you hating me for such thing proves how ridiculous you are.

ok Nav. But dont worry. I dont go around kicking cats unless they shit over MY doorstep and jump over me screaming!! :)

Btw, if I ever come to the States, i doubt I will go to Arizona :) Its not the most touristic state in US I think ;)

The Navigator said:
We gots the Grand Canyon!
oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about the Grand Canyon. Arizona is right next (east) of California?? Is Las Vegas in Arizona? I also know Hoover Dam. Its pretty tall. Althought its small compared to Itaipu Dam, which is the largest in the world and produces like 2 times more electrecity than Hoover Dam (Itaipu produces 13 Megawatts!)

Btw, do you like living in the desert?? I mean... ok, the city is irrigated well and such, but the air must be PRETTY DRY in Tucson uh?? And like... dont sand ever enter the city??

Now... London Bridge?? I thought that one was in... LONDON!! :p

Itaipú Dam (border between Brasil and Paraguay)
itaipu_neu2_2.jpg

itaipu01.JPG

Itaipu1.jpg

itaipu02.jpg

big generator...
1978_itaipu.jpg

but hey, Grand Coulee was featured in several movies... including Universal Soldier!! :) Whats the height of Grand Coulee?? The cool thing about it is that its in a canyon!