i am angry

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
so i bought another kick drum for my set. i go on ebay to buy a yamaha sub kick....i already have for my first kick, well anyway i bid on one that ended in 9 days. i go to bed wake up and check my email and it says i won item. i was like what...the item doesnt end in 9 days. and the next e-mail is from the seller saying " hey thanks man...i ended the bid early so you can have it, but i need the money right now cause i am desperate". so i tell him whoa why would you end the bid without me agreeing to it. and i go to tell him that i am not home but when i get home i'll do the transaction, two hours later i get an e-mail from ebay saying that he and i agreed to cancel the transaction and he writes me and says "i needed the money right away so i relisted it and sold it to someone else". although he left me a positive feedback i am still pissed that he did that. cause if he waited about another two hours he wouldve had the money from me and i would have another subkick for $100 less than the actual price.....wow some people.