fuck paypal.

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
I just bought a laptop(gamer) yesterday over ebay, and paypal is still(today) reviewing the ranstaction and the guy can get the payment i send him, so he cant ship me the item.

today i havnt recieve a single answer from paypal, and i am calling them
(from chile) and a machine answer tell me that their phone is disconnected or out of serice.

i used to use a different credit card on ebay, and for this particular purchase i had to change it. so i did a new paypal account with this credit card and re-linked this on ebay to(had to change my new paypal email on ebay of course).

i guess that is why they are reviewing my purchase, but its taking too much time, and my money is on hold.

i confirm them that i am the owner of the credit card yesterday and all that but the payment is still on hold.

oh, and on ebay i have 100% positive feedbacks, and good comments.

i am really piss'd off with them cause havnt got an answer today and my money is still on hold.

did this happend to anyone before?

pd: edited title for better.

Dude, you made a brand new account with a card they haven't had in their system before... it's going to take some time. Fuck PayPal for checking it out and making sure your card wasn't maybe stolen? Making sure it's actually YOU that is making the account? Why the fuck did you make a NEW account anyway? I have used PayPal for yearrrrrs and have added, removed and updated cards tons of times all in the same damn account and made purchases immediately after-wards with zero issues. You should not have made a new account to add a new card that you haven't used on there before - THAT is why it's taking so long. It is your own fault for making a new account, there was no reason to do that.

It's pretty irritating all these people that have a particular situation and they say "fuck xxxx" when it's not xxxx's fault, it's shit the person bitching did to themselves. Dunno what to tell you about them not getting back with you, I've had to contact PayPal many times before for various things and always got someone on the phone quickly, with very little hassle at all.

Threads created in anger are never good. (ahem)
Once you cool off a bit, you'll realize that 006 is exactly right. Paypal is doing you a favor by making damned sure that you are, in fact, YOU.
The laptop will come, you'll be stoked when it arrives, and you'll forget all about this!

Dude, you made a brand new account with a card they haven't had in their system before... it's going to take some time. Fuck PayPal for checking it out and making sure your card wasn't maybe stolen? Making sure it's actually YOU that is making the account? Why the fuck did you make a NEW account anyway? I have used PayPal for yearrrrrs and have added, removed and updated cards tons of times all in the same damn account and made purchases immediately after-wards with zero issues. You should not have made a new account to add a new card that you haven't used on there before - THAT is why it's taking so long. It is your own fault for making a new account, there was no reason to do that.

It's pretty irritating all these people that have a particular situation and they say "fuck xxxx" when it's not xxxx's fault, it's shit the person bitching did to themselves. Dunno what to tell you about them not getting back with you, I've had to contact PayPal many times before for various things and always got someone on the phone quickly, with very little hassle at all.

dude, CHILL OUT. having a bad day? :Shedevil:

they put a phone number and when i call, is out of service every time mmm, i don't know why. they already confirm my credit card when i first registered by charging 1.95 and of course they refund that,thats NOT big deal about the money there, its all good but,i supposed its already confirm by doing that!. and they need more verification after my purchase on eBay?

i didn't know how to add another credit card on my normal paypal account. so what? i tried but didn't find how. i just had to create another one to buy the item.

--- ----

aberration : i am not in anger as 006 is.

they have contact me yesterday telling me that my purchase is under review and i told them that i am the owner of the card and i authorize them to release the payment the store where i bought the item for quicker transaction ,. thats the thing. and it has passed more than 24 hours as they told me that it would be released (the payment after reviewing it), and nothings happend yet. and if the guy doesnt get the payment i will get negative feedback of course. so paypal is holding my payment while i get negative feedback on ebay. i know i should add this credit card on my other paypal account but i dint.

chill out?
thats pretty ironic felipe-x....
if it wasn't you, and someone had taken your card you'd be spewin'
think of it in another perspective, and just wait.
paypal rules.

Felipe, it could take several days for verification, more if it is a non-usa card, they have to check everything even if you are the owner and authorize the payment, this is normal for those transaction, you need to chill out if just one day have passed.

Felipe, it could take several days for verification, more if it is a non-usa card, they have to check everything even if you are the owner and authorize the payment, this is normal for those transaction, you need to chill out if just one day have passed.

im already chill out.

do you know if i can cancel this operation, and refund my money by paypal? to pay again with my other credit card paypal account?

As someone else said, pretty ironic you are telling me to chill out, you are the one making a thread called "fuck paypal" and bitching about shit that is your own fault. All I was doing was putting some water on the blaze there because you obviously have no idea how PayPal works and have no patience after a single day of waiting for them to authorize a payment method. Yeah... I should chill out... :lol: For the record, I was totally calm when I replied to your post there, but you'll have to show me how you can magically deduce that I was somehow angry or anything by reading some text. I'm also extremely calm as I write this reply as well, just so you know. Take it how you want to, I suppose.