What the flying fuck

ForgotenWarrior6

Revel in this, bitch.
Sep 19, 2007
USA
www.myspace.com
Fractal Audio doesn't accept paypal?!

I hate life.

I usually save my money in my paypal account so I won't be tempted to make -on the spot stupid purchases- at guitar center, restaurants, gas stations, etc

Finally save enough money to be in the green and get my ultra..and Paypal isn't accepted.

Well time to try to confirm my paypal account so I can transfer all my money out of it..

If I take money out of an ATM and don't use it to purchase directly, I get charged a $1-3 dollar fee depending on the amount I take out and the ATM used. But that's not a PayPal fee, those are imposed by the banks that own the ATM's. If you just use it to make purchases like a debit/credit card and never use the ATM, though, it costs nothing. Takes about 2-3 weeks to get, but it's been awesome to have. If I need to take money out quickly, I'll take a $2-3 hit, but I don't have to wait 4-5 days for PayPal to put money in my bank account.

Tried the paypal debit..Paypal tells me the my address is wrong.
I just called paypal and had them lift the limitation.. It was actually much easier than I was expecting..
Hopefully ordering my Axe FX ultra this week now. \m/

You store money in Paypal? You may as well carry a sign saying "I am ready for my buttfucking, master".

Seriously, proper businesses avoid Paypal due to their hair-trigger behaviours whenever any kind of dispute is raised. Would you risk banking with a service that regularly freezes the accounts of business customers without warning? (and happily draws interest on your funds in the meantime)

Happy PayPal, and PayPal debit card, user for almost 10 years now. Never had an issue. The debit card is incredibly handy. My old band and I set one up as a business account and they gave us three cards for those of us who handled the business end. We sold our merch through PayPal and used that money for things on the road, order more merch to be made, etc. It was awesome.

You store money in Paypal? You may as well carry a sign saying "I am ready for my buttfucking, master".

Seriously, proper businesses avoid Paypal due to their hair-trigger behaviours whenever any kind of dispute is raised.
Maybe over there, but over here all kinds of "proper businesses" take it. Sweetwater and MusiciansFriend (the two largest internet gear retailers) for example.

Definitely don't recommend storing large amounts of money in your Paypal account... I always withdraw mine to my bank account ASAP. There's really no reason to keep the money in your Paypal account if you have your bank account attached to your Paypal account... If you want to buy something with Paypal (out of convenience) it's still immediate even when it needs to take the funds from your bank account.

I don't have a paypal debit card... don't really see the need for one when I have a debit card from my bank...

Apologies for derailing to bitch. But... Goddamn! I ordered an Ultra in November and I've just been told I have to wait til April. I really shouldn't have bothered ordering one in from G66. I should have just ordered it to my US address from Fractal and had someone forward it on to me here.

/bitching

What's the waiting time like in the US for the Axe fx ? European availability is pretty scarce at the mo ...

There is no waiting time in the US. I know someone who ordered it last week and got it with in two days.

They're actually located in Mass if i'm not mistaken..They're not that far off from me.

But yeah, the only reason why I do keep money in my paypal is because I'm a horrible compulsive spender where ever I am. I might spend 5 dollars here or 3.50 there.. But it all adds up to more than what I should be spending monthly..
If I had a savings account with my checking account I'd probably transfer money out of it weekly for my G.A.S expense.. Which happened at my old bank.. So they locked me out of my own account for a week and a half.

Moral of the story - The 4-5 day wait for your money prevents me from spending it on stupid shit.

Apologies for derailing to bitch. But... Goddamn! I ordered an Ultra in November and I've just been told I have to wait til April. I really shouldn't have bothered ordering one in from G66. I should have just ordered it to my US address from Fractal and had someone forward it on to me here.

/bitching
Totally understandable dude. Sounds like you need to slap someone in the tits.

No waiting time in US :yell: good luck with your paypal issues anyway . 'Danny Drama' I am waiting for the April delivery as well , I am not holding my breath though ....

No waiting time in US :yell: good luck with your paypal issues anyway . 'Danny Drama' I am waiting for the April delivery as well , I am not holding my breath though ....

Me either to be honest man. It's been pushed back pretty consistently since I ordered.

I know I'll get it the day before they announce a new upgraded model heh.

^ Don't even joke about it ! Shit like that happens to me all the time . Europe will be awash with Axe fx a month before they are obsolete .