I am beginning my Graduate Schooling on TUESDAY!

Josh, congratulations but what are you thinking. These children are going to see you come through the door on the first day and wonder what the strange herbal aroma is. And then they are going to go home and ask their parents, and you'll end up in the drink!

Originally posted by Jay Pillay
Josh, congratulations but what are you thinking. These children are going to see you come through the door on the first day and wonder what the strange herbal aroma is. And then they are going to go home and ask their parents, and you'll end up in the drink!

Jay. Give me a 23 beat tala cycle.

Originally posted by deadair
i want to be this man...
to be this man, you must first get inside his skin.

i suggest the creepy glass-eyed driving a Taurus approach:
"Hey, how old are you?"

and yes, i too would enjoy having a glass studio looking out onto waves of crashing ice

BTW:
Winner.jpg

WAY TO GO JOSH!

a friend of mine just finished up his Masters in History, and was student teaching in high school earlier this school yr. He said he got harrassed for hall passes and using the office phone periodically. (side note: this is also the guy i shopped at cost plus with and got mistaken for the gayz)

oh, another friend of mine got his PhD in fishes. he works at a museum at The North Carolina State Museum of Natural Sciences and goes out on expeditions pretty often to look for certain species.

he might be helpful in acquiring new fun fish-type pictures for the motw site. plus, he digs you guys (he used to be on the mailing list and fwd'd me stuff pretty often).

and this has little to do with anything. sorry, just blabbling.