• saw 2

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
"Oh yes, there will be a poll."

it's for some office thing, company buys me a movie ticket next thursday and I go during the work day

Present your case. The options suck so bad I can't choose on my own.

seen saw 2 already btw

north country was... ah fuck, who am i kidding? i was too stoned to remember it, other than it was pretty disturbing and not too bad at all

i sorta want to see jarhead. it might just make me angry though. RRRRRR.

go see captain zeta chones boobies in a smexican hue! oh man that first zorro movie sucked. did i watch the whole thing? i doubt it.

ps: i voted for dreamer because i have no idea what that is and maybe you can explain it to me and then i'll earn a gold star for learning.

dude, it's a movie about a little girl and her horse or something

and I don't even think they eat the horse in the end

i've only even heard of half of those, and of those i only can guess what doom is about :p... i remember seeing a commercial for jarhead and thinking it looked intense though, and if it is based on that one book that got some good reviews it must be ok...

wtf some guy just walked up to me and said I had to pick, after arguing that I still have a week to decide

I said

"Jarhead! no wait! Doom! no wait! the fog! no wait those suck!"

then he gave me an angry stare and walked away

If I had my druthers, I'd see Wallace and Gromit, but apparantly only tickets to shit films are being given away.

edit: and Ice Harvest would be a cool choice, but I don't think its out til later in teh month

i've now decided that you should wipe your ass with whatever ticket they give you.

it was the angry stare that did it, now i'm mad too.

curious: why is the list puposefully made up of crappy movies?
anyway, jarhead looks like the only logical choice.

because it's an "interdepartmental team building event"

the flaws in the logic are numerous, but some highlights

1) you're in the dark, watching a movie, htf does team building result

2) you're watching crap movies, so then you're already in a piss mood and associate these other random people spilling popcorn on you as retards

oh also the company is cheap and instead of sending us to the nice new movie theater, we have to go to some tiny theater with sticky seats and dirty floors and a crap theater sound/video system that people stopped going to to watch movies a few years ago when the new theater was built

all in all, whats the point? no idea...

Chromatose said:
because it's an "interdepartmental team building event"

the flaws in the logic are numerous, but some highlights

1) you're in the dark, watching a movie, htf does team building result

2) you're watching crap movies, so then you're already in a piss mood and associate these other random people spilling popcorn on you as retards

oh also the company is cheap and instead of sending us to the nice new movie theater, we have to go to some tiny theater with sticky seats and dirty floors and a crap theater sound/video system that people stopped going to to watch movies a few years ago when the new theater was built

all in all, whats the point? no idea...

Your boss is laughing his ass off right now, thats the point. :erk: