Votes: 1 6.3%
  • dreamer

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • jar head

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • saw 2

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
i remember the first time i got skull in a theatre, i finally realized why the floors are always sticky.

I havn't done shit in movie theaters 'cept smooch and finger broads. I always hear tales of boneing/cocksmoking, but never engaged.

god damn nad said:
i remember the first time i got skull in a theatre, i finally realized why the floors are always sticky.

I've gotten a handjob, but never skull in a theatre. Although when I did get the handjob another chick was watching the entire time so it was super hot.

Acies simpsons quote of the day:

YOU A WINNA! HA HA HA! YOU A WINNA! HA HA HA!

damn, no offense, but i cant believe people have jobs like this. i would honestly rather work on a farm, a factory, drive a truck, or be a starving artist, than have an office job. sure, im exposed to deadly infectious diseases but at least i dont have to do shit like this. theres the monthly staff meeting but i like them because i get to yell at people.

dude no, you're right. office jobs suck. thankfully i don't have to do team building or other crap like that since my office environment is pretty relaxed. and if they ever asked me to i could say "fakka joo" because i've worked there long enough.

i do a lot of loud swearing at work. new people see me as that weird quiet guy that listens to bizarre loud music and occasionaly yells "BLOW IT OUT YER ASS!!!" for no apparent reason.

the thing with the movie day is, apparantly last year (before my time here) and the year before, the movie days were AWESOME. you went to the theater and hung around for most of the day, got free snacks, etc.

so of course everyone was like "YEAH ANOTHER MOVIE DAY HUZZAH" and management says "oh.. uh.. sure?" and hands out something that no one wants.

today the guy in charge of the movie thing comes up to me and says,

"hey, bad news!" and I say "WTF I'm not allowed to see The Fog?" and he says "yeah the theater decided to not show it and play THE NEW 50 CENT MOVIE instead"

B00005JKWM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Chromatose said:
today the guy in charge of the movie thing comes up to me and says,

"hey, bad news!" and I say "WTF I'm not allowed to see The Fog?" and he says "yeah the theater decided to not show it and play THE NEW 50 CENT MOVIE instead"

man oh man did you ever get owned.

I'm gonna see Doom instead

actually I'm realizing that once it's time to leave for the movie theater, no one will have any clue if I'm actually there or not

i COULD go home, or I could go to the nice movie theater and buy a ticket to a quality film (if there even currently are any playing)

Doom? meh, I feel a huge dissapointment ahead. I guess the only decent movie made about a game will be the halo series.