I am crazy.

Nico16

Oct 10, 2001
germoney.
I guess I'm insane or something... last year I saw the limited edition of Terria in a shop, but didn't have the money to buy it. When I had enough money, it was already sold, so I had to order the normal edition. ...but now I've found a mailorder that still has the ltd. edition in stock...and I'll order one of those copies.

This means I'll buy Terria even though I already have it. And it's especially sick because I'm almost always broke. I hope this finally qualifies me as an official Devin Fanboy...

Nico16 said:
I guess I'm insane or something... last year I saw the limited edition of Terria in a shop, but didn't have the money to buy it. When I had enough money, it was already sold, so I had to order the normal edition. ...but now I've found a mailorder that still has the ltd. edition in stock...and I'll order one of those copies.

This means I'll buy Terria even though I already have it. And it's especially sick because I'm almost always broke. I hope this finally qualifies me as an official Devin Fanboy...
What site is this? I've got the HDR normal version, and the Inside Out re-release with all of the bonus material from the LTD. ED., but I really would like to have the Digi-Pak version........so please, tell me what site has it.

I got it today, uh I mean yesterday......woooooow.....the audio commentary is cool as fuck. It's way better than the Fizzycist-one. Well I just wish that Devin would've explained the songs more in detail like he did on Fizzy, but I guess you can't have it all. And I'm glad that Dev didn't put "Universal" on the album - it's a nice song - but it doesn't fit the rest of the Terria material at all. The bootleg videos are also nice, but it's nothing compared to a "real" live video...hmmm I still wonder when the DTB-DVD will come out...

Oh man, I always thought I'd never get my hands on this goddamn ltd. edition. Hmmm...IMO limited editions suck ;). I hope on the next album everyone will get all kinds of bonus stuff - but I guess it's not up to Devin and Tracy. (I know that for A.E., the label wanted to have E.K.O. as a bonus CD...it was not Devin's idea)