i am feeling very "masculine" today

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
so yesterday i was staring at my car trapped under all this snow and realized i had no shovel to dig it out. i walked back to the place i was staying disheartened. But then i got this surge of testosterone and decided to dig it out with my own two hands and i did! sure it took about an hour and sure my feet were almost completely numb by the end of it but with just my hands and a small ice scraper i managed to free my car from its prison.

insert tim allen pic here.

i flaunted my masculinity last sunday by flipping my roommate's friend over my back right after he said 'you're too small to flip someone over your back'.

Does she do stuff like use a towel or bump it against a counter or run hot water over it? Cause that's cheating.

About a week go my brother's girl asked me to open a carmel topping jar, and I couldn't get it due to carmel in the threads cementing it shut. Then she proceeded to use those secret methods to open it. I was like, "pshaw, that's cheating," and she was like "at least I got it open," and I was like "ouch, my pride."

I've been in seclusion in the west wing ever since.