I am Friggin MELTING !!!

i'm in chicago till wenesday and it's been hotter and more humid here than nashville. it's gonna cool down tommarow which will work out great for the sox game.

karrokid said:
i'm in chicago till wenesday and it's been hotter and more humid here than nashville. it's gonna cool down tommarow which will work out great for the sox game.

Going to the Sox game...That rocks! I wish I could go. I need to get my butt down to Comiskey...er, I mean The Cell, this season.

i extended my trip a day so i could go to the game. i've been a sox fan since i was little and, i'm dying in nashville with no baseball.i paid the 160 bucks for mlb league pass so i could watch the white sox on cable this season. southside pride and all.stick it out DD . every team gets some glory sooner or later. even the scrubys had a shot till steve bartman reached over the wall and jinxed them (Lmfao). R69 it'll always be comiskey to the sox fans." you can put it on the board yes !!!!!!!"

i used to live in naperville.they think they're on the north side of the city even though they're farther south than comiskey.all that starbucks has gone to their heads. i grew up on 64th and central.about 2 blocks from midway.it's not that great of a neighbohood now. :yuk:

It's officially 120-122 Degrees outside in Las Vegas according to my thermometer.

When I left the thermometer on a porch wood siding - Was over 4 ft from the ground, it read 140 degrees out.

Thrashard925 said:
It's officially 120-122 Degrees outside in Las Vegas according to my thermometer.

When I left the thermometer on a porch wood siding - Was over 4 ft from the ground, it read 140 degrees out.
Damn - That could melt a hangover away in an instant.

Agreed, Vegas is brutal right now. You open the door and it's like hitting a brick wall! I have to carry water around at all times for my daughter and I so we don't dehydrate!

Agreed, Vegas is brutal right now. You open the door and it's like hitting a brick wall!

Agreed, except its more like walking into a hot blow dryer. Normally my son loves to play outside but the past few days he's been saying "its too hot Daddy".

Skorned1 said:
Agreed, Vegas is brutal right now. You open the door and it's like hitting a brick wall! I have to carry water around at all times for my daughter and I so we don't dehydrate!
Water is always a good thing.

And BTW

You're HOTTER than the Vegas Sun :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :wave:

i'm back home in nashville where it was 97 degrees today and the air is thick. last night it dipped down to about 83 degrees around midnight. i'm gonna get me some sweet tea and sit on the porch with my paper fan.
also i went to the sox game in chi-town and they got their asses kicked by detroit 7 to 1 so i drowned my sorrows in a steak burrito at burrito loco.

Ahh..... It´s gone down to 20 celsius in the day, and now, at 1.30 in the night it´s about 13 or 15! This is the way I like it!!! Your stories are adding to my decision not to go down to the states, when my trip across Canada is going to happen. Hopefully it´s gonna be within 5 years.....