I am interested...

-Rivfader-

Klingons on Uranus
Oct 17, 2003
St. Louis Missouri USA
Visit site
I am interested in checking this band out. I listen to a wide variety of metal. From Iced Earth to Dream Theater to Children of Bodom to Opeth to Emperor, I could go on forever. If you guys could please post your favorite songs by them or songs that could get me into them. Thanks.

ANTIMATTER IS NOT A METAL BAND AT ALL.

Go to www.antimatter.tk and get free mp3 songs to sample anyway. If you like it, buy the newest album (lights out) first -imo. Cheers.

Dora is right, be aware that this is not a metal band. You rarely find heavy guitars. If you're still interested simply follow the link Dora just told you. Have Fun!

"I've heard from people who say that they did not know this type of music existed. They listened to "Master of Puppets" in '86 and now the best thing they can get their hands on are KORN or LIMP BIZKIT. Then they hear the "Whoracle" album and think it's the best thing since, well, whenever." Jesper Stromblad - In Flames

modest guy eh?

Strangelight said:
"I've heard from people who say that they did not know this type of music existed. They listened to "Master of Puppets" in '86 and now the best thing they can get their hands on are KORN or LIMP BIZKIT. Then they hear the "Whoracle" album and think it's the best thing since, well, whenever." Jesper Stromblad - In Flames

modest guy eh?

But he is right with his statement. It doesn´t tell us much about In Flames, but about the people that just follow mainstream. In the days when Whoracle was released In Flames was still real underground.

And I know some of these people that were somehow trapped in time. These narrow minded guys that long time ago listened to Metallica etc. go crazy if you give them something else to adore. Sick old bastards...

Frodnat said:
And I know some of these people that were somehow trapped in time. These narrow minded guys that long time ago listened to Metallica etc. go crazy if you give them something else to adore. Sick old bastards...

ive been listening to metallica for ages and in flames is no way as good as old metallica. no way like.

youre trying to tell us that people who like the old metal scene can be really impressed by the new bands like in flames, and im saying its not exactly true.

i'm not fan of this heavy metal influenced swedish death, but there's some really nice lead guitar riffing into that album, reminds a bit of a good old Greg Macintosh's style :)