...the following:

Funeral Mist – Salvation DLP
Funeral Mist - Devilry EP
Katharsis – 666 LP
Malign – Divine Facing EP
Antaeus – De Principii Evangelikum LP
Ondskapt – Slave Under His Immortal Will MCD
Ondskapt – Slave Under His Immortal Will MLP
Watain – Rabid Death’s Curse LP (Original LP and/or Picture Disc)
Watain – The Misanthropic Ceremonies 7”
Watain – The Essence of Black Purity 7”
Watain – Black Metal Sacrifice Tape
Weakling - Dead as Dreams DLP

I posted this in the Trade forum, but I figured I could post it here as well since Spaffe, Tranquillian, Sorath or Erik might know places that would have these.

Help from anyone would be appreciated.

Oh yeah, I want sites in English and that ship to the US please.

Katharsis- 666 isnt too teribly hard to find. I'll look around tonight, I know Ive seen it more than once at various online Distro's. AJNA used to have it, I almost bought it together with Kruzifixxion once.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Katharsis- 666 isnt too teribly hard to find. I'll look around tonight, I know Ive seen it more than once at various online Distro's. AJNA used to have it, I almost bought it together with Kruzifixxion once.

I know they've been working on a re-issue of this as well, so I may wait for that.

Ask lutz instead, he is the one with the knowledge. But thanks, I felt like I was "tr00" for a while there.

Wow I cant believe I never noticed that. I check THR practically everyday too. Chock up another one to order next time I send money to them.

Sorry, I don't know where to get these, and I would probably grab most of these myself if I found them ;) Unfortunately Ebay is probably your best bet...
Anyhow, I don't think that Ondskapt MCD has been released yet? I only know of the MLP version...

Lutz said:
Sorry, I don't know where to get these, and I would probably grab most of these myself if I found them ;) Unfortunately Ebay is probably your best bet...
Anyhow, I don't think that Ondskapt MCD has been released yet? I only know of the MLP version...
Selbstmord said it was released. I know they're making a digipack re-issue of it soon too, so I'll probably have to wait for that.

I almost won the RDC LP a while ago on ebay, but some bastard outbid me on the last day (when I wasn't home).

Bleh, digipak.. But I'll guess I'll buy it when it comes out since I don't have the original either..
Oh, and also if you did not know, "Divine Facing" is to be released on CD sometime this year (Norma Evangelium Diaboli).

Lutz said:
Oh, and also if you did not know, "Divine Facing" is to be released on CD sometime this year (Norma Evangelium Diaboli).
I saw that on their site. Metal-Archives has "Divine Facing" listed as an EP that came out in 2002, so that's the one I have listed up there. Do you know if the "Divine Facing" that NoEvDia is releasing is just a re-issue of that EP or a fulllength with the same title?

Caelum Adustum said:
I saw that on their site. Metal-Archives has "Divine Facing" listed as an EP that came out in 2002, so that's the one I have listed up there. Do you know if the "Divine Facing" that NoEvDia is releasing is just a re-issue of that EP or a fulllength with the same title?
Nope, I just assumed it would be the same because of the same title...

It's really a 10" which I suppose should be called an MLP. It also rules and I've ripped it terribly bad onto my machine so I can give you a few tracks if you beg good enough.