I am looking for...

Sorath said:
It's really a 10" which I suppose should be called an MLP. It also rules and I've ripped it terribly bad onto my machine so I can give you a few tracks if you beg good enough.
GIVE ME THE TRACKS!!! please?

Would I need to provide server space or anything, because I have NO idea how to do anything like that...

I almost bid on the "Salvation" DLP then I noticed the price was already at $41.00.
Its a good album, but with shipping that might be near 50 and I dont have that kind of money on one record.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I almost bid on the "Salvation" DLP then I noticed the price was already at $41.00.
Its a good album, but with shipping that might be near 50 and I dont have that kind of money on one record.
I would go for that, but I'm saving for a massive haul from THR.

Yes I believe I can fit 5 tracks on my space now, as long as there all not epic 13 minute long songs. I cant believe I didnt get Draco Sit Mihi Dux earlier, its such a great CD and the only thing ive been listening to for the past 2 days.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I cant believe I didnt get Draco Sit Mihi Dux earlier, its such a great CD and the only thing ive been listening to for the past 2 days.
Indeed, it is. I first saw spaffe and Sorath talking about Watain and Ondskapt around when I signed up on UM (I think...)and I didn't get anything by either band until late May this year. Now, well you probably know how I feel about Watain and Ondskapt is one of my favourite BM bands too.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I probably would be able to provide server space for 5 or so tracks (Maybe more).
It's just four tracks and it's probably my worst rip but you can tell the tracks are excellent even though the volume will blow your speakers and makes it sound pretty much worse than it does. Anyway, give me an FTP account and I'll take care of it.

SIDE NOTE: Sinful Fleshspear (The first track) is dedicated to the Catholic Church of Boston and one bishop/priest/whatever in particular (Or maybe jsut to that guy bla bla bla). Yuu'll have to find out why for yourself. It may also be the best track.

Also, I think I like Ondskapt better than Funeral Mist, Deathspell Omega and Watain so anyone who likes those and don't have Draco Sit Mihi Dux, get it NOW.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Katharsis- 666 isnt too teribly hard to find. I'll look around tonight, I know Ive seen it more than once at various online Distro's. AJNA used to have it, I almost bought it together with Kruzifixxion once.
I think "666" has only been released on vinyl as of right now, and the only CD versions available are bootlegs with not so good quality.

I could have been misinformed though.

spaffe said:
i've currently got a mass of cds and LPs waiting to be listened to, but i'll let you know if you haven't already bought it yourself by the time i get round to hearing it ;)
Heh, alright...

nooope, not yet
but i think i'll give it a try this evening, it seems to be the kind of release you don't pop on at noon as it's here right now :]

you've ordered it right? (i thought i saw it in the latest purchases thread)

Yes, I ordered it. I figured why not, since THR has the kind of idealogy that they have its very unlikely that it won't be top quality stuff.

Offtopic: Is the H. Jonsson at THR the same H. Jonson that is Watains drummer?

i don't think so but i'm not 100 % sure. the THR gut lives near gothenburg and i think all watain members reside in uppsala (close to stockholm) which means they live on opposite sides of the country.
and besides, "johnsson" is the most common surname in sweden :p
though i belive he has some form of contact with them, since erik from watain has made the current logo

Yeah I saw for "The Ritual Macabre" tapes, he put "the band sold me their last copies of this" and I didn't see why he would say that if he was in the band.

I noticed you're listening to Akihma right now... :wave:

yes i'm hearing it for the second time right now. it's sounds pretty good though ambient would be a more fitting description for it than metal.
and yes, it is definately night music fit for the dark, really moody stuff

spaffe said:
yes i'm hearing it for the second time right now. it's sounds pretty good though ambient would be a more fitting description for it than metal.
and yes, it is definately night music fit for the dark, really moody stuff
Indeed, it is most definitely not metal. The first time I listened to it I was alone in a pitch black room, it was very cool. Very, very haunting stuff.