i am "new" here...

sorry to bother you, i was expecting some of your thoughts about the whole fact, but it seems you don't want to...
sorry for that
take care! ;)

I think the Palestinians need land. So do the Kurds and any other nation-less ethnicity. How would you feel if you and your people did not have a country, a state, some kind of land on the map? Not well I suppose... Anyways, I'm not taking sides, both the Israelis and Palestinians have rights and wrongs. I hope this tragedy can end soon....

Sorry for talking politics here, but I'm really concerned about some issues. Won't post anything more on this!

maybe all the people that write this nonsense, you guys talk after 1 week living in israel.
you dont know sith and you just write, you cant know how is this really.

Originally posted by sexualist death
maybe all the people that write this nonsense, you guys talk after 1 week living in israel.
you dont no sith and you just write, you cant know how is this really.
just ignore them, lady... and have fun on the board!!
Politics sucks!!

Yes again, my apologies, I was way too quick writing down something I don't have any idea of... sorry mate!

Originally posted by sol83
I think the Palestinians need land. So do the Kurds and any other nation-less ethnicity. How would you feel if you and your people did not have a country, a state, some kind of land on the map? Not well I suppose... Anyways, I'm not taking sides, both the Israelis and Palestinians have rights and wrongs. I hope this tragedy can end soon....

Sorry for talking politics here, but I'm really concerned about some issues. Won't post anything more on this!

don't get me started pls!

@ashure
we already have conversation here, so i think you should what you have to say...

@sol83
the war between the israeli and the arab will never end.

Originally posted by sexualist death

the war between the israeli and the arab will never end.
i hope you'll be wrong in your predictions...