new here!

Stille said:
tools you're not first and not last... I am lonely and so fuckin what? nothing... keep :)) drink some cheap wine and You will feel better...
cheers:p
cheers love - i was kidding to be honest :D i've had my share of building up and breaking down (ooh that sounds dramatic :erk: ) i dont mind being single really, alone at the least ;)

@tools, I might seriously consider that though, my friend lives near Amsterdam if I'm right, she married a Dutchmann, and she's already got two kids, so she's been asking me to visit her. So if I go to the Néderlands, I'll visit her and have that beer with you too :)

Dhatura said:
So you're coming, Belgian Boy? wooohooo :)

If you're there I promise I'll have a drink with you.
yeah, i'm gonna try at least.. the normal plan was to go to finland to meet elska.. but me mate just wanne do sweden or berlin and poland.. and he has to be back the 30 or 31 of july so i probebly will go with him and take the car to budapest a few days later with some other friends to go to szigit..

i can't promise a thing yet, but i'm gonna try so.. :)

Dhatura said:
@tools, I might seriously consider that though, my friend lives near Amsterdam if I'm right, she married a Dutchmann, and she's already got two kids, so she's been asking me to visit her. So if I go to the Néderlands, I'll visit her and have that beer with you too :)
:D suits me love

Dhatura said:
okay, let it be sunday then

*CLINCK!*

trying to forget yesterday... :cry:

toolsofthetrade said:
trying to forget yesterday... :cry:
MCheerUp!.JPG

famous, the whisky coke? yeah, jack daniels is really famous lol :lol: :lol: I love jack daniels :lol: :lol: :lol:

here the bands that played

Atrocity
Malevolent Creation
Graveworm
Dead Soul Tribe
Darkwell
Fleshcrawl
Endstille
Inc
Thirdmoon
Painyard

Testament
Leaves Eyes
Re:aktor
Vanitas
Deathchain
Lords of Decadence

and pics of day 2 are online now at www.photopit.com ;)