I Am Still Alive

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Just to let everyone know I am still alive, and kicking, i just haven't posted here for a variety of reasons.

A Quick update on what's going on, As most of you know I am not associated with Madfest any longer, this is by choice, as I have other things I need to get done.

I am promoting, along with my best buddy Todd W. and some other to be named later(as they haven't given me a yea or nay) the CIRCUS MAXIMUS, MANTICORA show at FBI#1 in Houston on March 14th. This show will kick ass, i have lined up an awesome crew(Annie, Mike Martin, Shane and the staff at FBI) that will ensure it goes off without a problem.

Also, I am working with some people on doing a giant show this summer, in a place and time to be determined later. You Will really be surprised at the artist we are in touch with for this show, and the sponsor's we have lined up.

Maybe moving sometime in the next year to either California or back to Atlanta, depends on a variety of things, namely which job offers my better half the better job. She has been working at a private hospital here and she has been offered two or three very good jobs in other states, and will commence the process of deciding after the holidays. So stay tuned on this one.

Had a great time with the NIGHTWISH Guys and Gal, when we attended their shows. They are such humble and gracious people, and really fun to hang with. It was great seeing them again and look forward to our trip To Vegas in May to hang out again.

Work sucks, its end of the year and we're doing our close outs, and gearing up for next year which is going to be super busy. My plans to retire are still a go. In fact we are actually remodeling the house in preparation to possibly move.

Okay enough talk to you guys soon