MadFesters to attend PPUSA

The.Lost.Hatter

The Kilted Fellow's Son
Jun 22, 2005
GA
www.myspace.com
Just wondering who from this side of the forum will be at PPUSAVIII?

I'd definately like to meet up and hang out with any Madfest Loyals that plan on being at PPUSA this year, especially any of the other Madfest Staff members. :headbang:

My daughter Mary and I will be at PPVIII, be there to hang with the greatest bunch of folks in the world.

Yup - This will be my fourth PP. What Pyramaze said - there's nothing like metal heads. Our music commonality transcends age, race, nationality and any other man-made label you can think of. Look forward to meeting you. I'm prety easy to spot - 6', old MoFo (I think Pyramaze and I are the same age - damn he's old!! :loco:) , long hair and always wearing something Savatage.

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

I'll be there with my wife but you will be meeting everyone BEFORE PPVIII!

Madfest---July
PPVIII-----October

Do I need to post a calendar? ;)

:loco: he didn't word it very clearly, but I think he meant that he wants to get to know everyone who he will first meet at Texas Madfest [between now and TMF], who he can then hang out with at PPUSA VIII as well.

He has volunteered to work as a stage hand during TMF, so he may not get to hang very much between sets with the rest of us.

By the way, my wife will also be at TMF, but will sit out PPUSA VIII. She's not that much into the music, but we are planning to treat the Houston trip as a mini-vacation. :)

THANKS JOHN AND TAMMY!!! :worship: YOU RULE!!!

Without a doubt, I'll be at ProgPowerVIII. Thanks to John, I'm staying at the Residence in one of the badass suites!

I'll likely be flying into town since I don't want to drive on HWY 20 between Dallas and Atlanta EVER again! :zombie:

What sets are you guys looking forward to the most? I try to catch most of each band's set. Since I'm really exicted about this year's lineup, I'll probably spend most of the day in the mainroom.

:Smokedev:

I'll be at PPUSA (gee, duh) and am currently planning on attending Texas Madfest. :headbang:

I'm in the market now for hotel and airfare deals. Might wait until I get my tax refunds back before I commit any further, though. :)