MADFEST II ??

Due to certain family( Mary back in college, and Rachel going to Japan for 6 weeks), and work issues(training my replacement and 15 new hires, and two huge new contracts that I am responsible for), and the possibility of a family move(50% chance we will move to Austin or Atlanta) I regret that i will not be able to have an involvement in Madfest this year. I do honestly hope that there will be another this year, it would be great to just come, and enjoy it as a fan, without all the stress, and worry.

Due to certain family( Mary back in college, and Rachel going to Japan for 6 weeks), and work issues(training my replacement and 15 new hires, and two huge new contracts that I am responsible for), and the possibility of a family move(50% chance we will move to Austin or Atlanta) I regret that i will not be able to have an involvement in Madfest this year. I do honestly hope that there will be another this year, it would be great to just come, and enjoy it as a fan, without all the stress, and worry.

ATLANTA!! ATLANTA!!!! J-Man bro, I would so be hanging out at your house everyday that I could. haha. :headbang:

ATLANTA!! ATLANTA!!!! J-Man bro, I would so be hanging out at your house everyday that I could. haha. :headbang:

And you my little bro would be welcome at my house anytime, everyday, and twice on sunday, in fact i guess i would just have to give you your own key. I really hope that this all pans out and it's Hotlanta that we relocate to.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, January's almost over. I was wondering if there's any chance of another MadFest this year. Last year was a blast and the turnout seemed fairly good.

Tammy...John??

Chris :headbang:

Hey Chris! I must say at this point there are no plans for a Madfest in Texas in 2008. I have plenty of time, but simply don't have the money to match or do better than what we did last year. I refuse to do a sub-par show; I'd rather wait a year, save the money, and do it right in 2009. :) If anything changes, ya'll be the first to know! This forum might die if I don't plan an event for 2008.

Hey Chris! I must say at this point there are no plans for a Madfest in Texas in 2008. I have plenty of time, but simply don't have the money to match or do better than what we did last year. I refuse to do a sub-par show; I'd rather wait a year, save the money, and do it right in 2009. :) If anything changes, ya'll be the first to know! This forum might die if I don't plan an event for 2008.

Michigan plz..:Smokin:

seeing as how nightmare metal fest is going on that may or may not mean they will sponser this fest too. Have it at Harpos, so we can keep the retarded seats out of the way.

I would be more than happy to sponsor this event again regardless of the day as long as it's not on the same weekend as I'm doing mine, I'm sponsoring, POWERFEST, PROG POWER, BARFEST and now ROCKLAHOMA as well. It's all about the music for me bro, and I love all the folks at MADFEST

Thanks Lance, I'll take you up on that! If there is enough left over for Madfest then I'd love to work something out! No question about it! We'll be in touch! :headbang:

:heh: