Thanks!!

Meyvn_Drew

Meyvn Guitar Man
Sep 2, 2005
Austin, TX
www.meyvn.net
Just want to give HUGE THANKS to John and Tammy and the rest of the Madfest crew for putting on such a kickass event!! This was one of the best shows we've played - excellent turnout, great sound (both on-stage and off), great lights, great stage, helpful and friendly stagehands - hell, even the FOOD was good. I got to see some of my favorite bands again, met a lot of new people, drank way too much, bought a bunch of new CDs, and generally just had a kickass time. Thanks again to the Madfest staff and to everyone else who came out to see the show! Let's do it again next year!

madfest.jpg

You my brother, deserve 10 KUDOs, thanks for the backline and everything you did to make this show what it was, even though i didn't get to hear BUBBA GOES HANG GLIDING, but maybe someday.

For those of you that missed them, MEYVN was frigging extreme and over the top, unreal, amazing, brilliant, in other words just frigging awesome, they had the crowd in the palms of their hand the whole set, and DREW CREEL is one hell of a person, and also one of the most amazing guitarists you will ever see live.

Thanks again to all the guys in MEYVN, and their record label KILLZONE RECORDS and to Stuart the owner of KILLZONE for the all the support.

Thank you, Drew! I'm so happy to hear that this was one of your best shows! That's totally awesome! Thank you for all your help too, bro! You're great! It was a pleasure!

Meyvn were a complete unkmown to me going into the show, and after their set I was totally floored by the overall sound and impeccable musicianship. Far and away one of the best surprises of the weekend for me.

My big regret is not getting a Meyvn CD from the merch table -- when I dropped by toward the end of the first night, they had already been put away. :(