I can't connect to danspitz.com...

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
I can't help you, but I also can't help but wonder why you'd want to go to danspitz.com in the first place. Oh, wait, can you buy clocks online there? :lol:

:lol:

Anyone got the time? *bass intro*

Come on, I need a good laugh. Infernal Combustion doesn't come out often enough (not a complaint!).

i just like to go there for a laugh now and again...
one of the best things dan wrote on his board was referring to a thrax video and he posted a reply something like: "...was that in one of my anthrax videos?"
what- like it was really HIS band...
i cannot take him seriously (though i do try!). especially when he makes out that thrax have not been selling as many records because HE left the band!
get real dude...

Come on! Dan Spitz WAS Anthrax man... all those great riffs and solos... oh yes!! *sarcasm*

btw, any guitarist you'll talk to about the guitarists from the thrash's big four will cite these guitarists in any order: Mustaine, Hammet, Hetfield, Poland/Friedman, Hanneman, King, Ian.... never heard of Spitz being considered that good a guitarist by the community.

Peace!

Originally posted by mentalmeltdown
Come on! Dan Spitz WAS Anthrax man... all those great riffs and solos... oh yes!! *sarcasm*

btw, any guitarist you'll talk to about the guitarists from the thrash's big four will cite these guitarists in any order: Mustaine, Hammet, Hetfield, Poland/Friedman, Hanneman, King, Ian.... never heard of Spitz being considered that good a guitarist by the community.

Peace!

You're fuckin' right.

Originally posted by jdelpi
:lol:

Anyone got the time? *bass intro*

Come on, I need a good laugh. Infernal Combustion doesn't come out often enough (not a complaint!).

Damn, man, once a week ain't enough for you?? :lol:

Our "premium service" includes 5 stories a day, read to you in person by me. However, you supply the round-trip plane tickets, and your fridge better be stocked with Guinness and "Hot Pockets".......

\m/

Originally posted by InfernalKeith
Damn, man, once a week ain't enough for you?? :lol:

Our "premium service" includes 5 stories a day, read to you in person by me. However, you supply the round-trip plane tickets, and your fridge better be stocked with Guinness and "Hot Pockets".......

\m/

Keith,
Sometimes truth is stranger (and funnier) than fiction.

Originally posted by InfernalKeith
Well, they'll just have to fight with Spitzy over my net worth. What's 25% of minus ten grand? :)

If you DID THE MATH, it'd come out to a box of ham and cheddar hot pockets. Not the far superior beef and cheddar ones.

Yeah, in one of the 80's lineups, I think it was when Glenn Hughes was singing. Either Seventh Star or the Eternal Idol, I'm too lazy to go look.

Of course, given Spitz's proclivity for exaggeration and taking credit, his version of events prolly has his brother writing "Paranoid"....... :)

Keith

David Spitz didn't write Paranoid - he did however collaborate on all Anthrax classics and was part of a "majikal" connection that was Anthrax... and oh yes, he probably had the idea that Anthrax should wear shorts on stage! ;)