I Can't Find This Dll File Anywhere!

Legolas

ack
Feb 1, 2002
I need the file

cw9ttsaud.dll

to install a program and I've been searching forever and I can't find it!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Thank you though Noga :).

Ack why would it be required if it doesn't exist....

:baffled:...

It's not my computer it's the program...'cause I'm searching all across the internet and it's not there. What a whore of a program.

I even went to an MSN chatroom called "Computing Solutions" and it was full of teenyboppers...:ugh:...bleagghk...

I NEED A CW9TTSAUD.DLL FILE TO RUN CAKEWALK PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

What you've done is download the executable only (probably from some file sharing service or warez site?). This is not the full app, and doesn't work standalone.
Found that somewhere online...that's probably the case if you downloaded the game. 'cw9ttsaud.dll' is probably a critical dll file that should have been included with the game. It's definitely not a standard Windows dll file or anything.

Legolas,

Go to groups.google.com (usenet groups) and search for "cw9ttsaud.dll"

There's tons of threads about this problem, and possible fixes.

Oooooooh Itay I love you man :D thank you sooo much.

Unfortunately it's still not working...yeah i got Cakewalk Home Studio through Kazaa, and it asked for the .dll file. When I put Itay's in, it says it can't find the line

?IsStopped@CVideoPlayer@@QAEHPAVCAudDocument@@@Z

So I opened the .dll file on Notepad, threw the line in among similar lines, and saved it...and now it's saying that "the application or DLL is not a valid windows image". So that's confusing...still guys thanks anyway...I'll keep trying...

Aaack no...same error message as before...thanks a million though Funeral. :)

:err: : searching some more :