I consider myself a pretty big opeth fan but,...

May 21, 2007
I just today discovered that in the lyrics for My Arms, Your Hearse - The title of every song(except april ethereal) is the last word of the previous track. I noticed when i was listening to credence( the best song on the album) that the last word was "karma", and then the song "karma" came on, and i looked up all the lyrics, but anyway is this a widely known thing?...i never knew this before..

HAhahaha.....i remember a few months back when I noticed the same thing and made a thread...and teh responses were pretty much what ure getting here.....hahaha....PEAC EOUT

Yeh, it's a very widely known thing. And a lot of new people come onto the forum and make threads like this.. And get absolutely ripped to shreds ahaha.

My advice, check the FAQs right now.. So you don't make any more flame-fest threads.

I just today discovered that in the lyrics for My Arms, Your Hearse - The title of every song(except april ethereal) is the last word of the previous track. I noticed when i was listening to credence( the best song on the album) that the last word was "karma", and then the song "karma" came on, and i looked up all the lyrics, but anyway is this a widely known thing?...i never knew this before..

Good that you noticed that, and welcome.:kickass:
(+ just ignore the flamers, all forums have them...)

Welcome to the forum. As a "pretty big Opeth fan", you should meet Tubbs. He's pretty big, too, from what he says....