I consider myself a pretty big opeth fan but,...

I looked it up when I heard the obvious 'credence' in Demon when I first listened to it.

well well well, I shouldn't have been so nieve as to think i could post something on a forum without being berated by message board fags..."flaming" fags as it were.. To try to respond to everyone at once here ~ I am a huge Opeth fan, i assure you i am not a "noob" nor am i obese, nor have i downloaded the music before i purchased the records. Also i did look at the cd booklet rather than the internet and since the lyrics are one big page of words- at first glance one would think that the boldy highlighted words are merely the titles for the next song. If prior experience tells me anything though, i'm sure after this post i will get an additional swarm of idiots who spend their lives browsing internet boards, just waiting for someone to say something so they can spend 20 minutes coming up with the perfect response full of satire and big words.. i know how it goes. Take your best shot, i think its entertaining to be honest.. but anyway thank you to those few who werent dicks about it, i appreciate it when people who are into the same thing can interact with eachother civily and express and share their thoughts and feeling regarding that which they love, thats what i thought this forum was, perhaps it is all of you on this thread that dont get what it's all about..

well well well, I shouldn't have been so nieve as to think i could post something on a forum without being berated by message board fags..."flaming" fags as it were.. To try to respond to everyone at once here ~ I am a huge Opeth fan, i assure you i am not a "noob" nor am i obese, nor have i downloaded the music before i purchased the records. Also i did look at the cd booklet rather than the internet and since the lyrics are one big page of words- at first glance one would think that the boldy highlighted words are merely the titles for the next song. If prior experience tells me anything though, i'm sure after this post i will get an additional swarm of idiots who spend their lives browsing internet boards, just waiting for someone to say something so they can spend 20 minutes coming up with the perfect response full of satire and big words.. i know how it goes. Take your best shot, i think its entertaining to be honest.. but anyway thank you to those few who werent dicks about it, i appreciate it when people who are into the same thing can interact with eachother civily and express and share their thoughts and feeling regarding that which they love, thats what i thought this forum was, perhaps it is all of you on this thread that dont get what it's all about..

Prepare thy new user for fire balling

Ha ha. I remember when I was first listening to the album, I noticed it when Mike sings "Karma" at the end of Credence, and I thought "wow, what a coincidence!", then I listened more and realized the pattern. Then I thought to myself "I wonder if anybody else noticed this". o_O

Aww, come on, man. Lighten up. I wasn't actually suggesting you're fat. I was just making a funny. Again...welcome. Hope you can stick it out here.

Actually first time i sat down and was about to listen to MAYH with the lyric book in my hands i didn´t get it. I thought those lyrics and the actual lyrics on the record was different for some strange reason,all because i was expecting to hear "A morning in magenta..."

ignore the idiots.

my fave transition is amen corner into demon of the fall... at the end of amen i get very stoked for the next track... :heh:

lol