I could listen to Addendum Galactus all night...beers in hand

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
10/10!!

Slough Feg - ADDENDUM GALACTUS: http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HJ2XMO6VYWTW360MTEFGVAN74

Dual guitars between Scalzi & Cobbett, AWESOME verse riff, cool interlude at 2:55, some sci-fi narrative voiceover, great instrumental section, and chorus extraordinare: "No more mercy! No more lies! We now control your mind!".

The only slight problem is, it fades out too quick! Solution? Rewind and play again! :tickled:

BEER & METAL UP YOUR ASS!!! :kickass:

YES!!! 27 seconds in and this is TIIIIIIIIITS!!!

Oh my fuck this is INCREDIBLE. Dudes I don't want to listen to the rest of the song because it sounds like a great end piece (or at least toward the end of the album) type song, fucking wow man. This rules.

One Inch Man said:
YES!!! 27 seconds in and this is TIIIIIIIIITS!!!

Oh my fuck this is INCREDIBLE. Dudes I don't want to listen to the rest of the song because it sounds like a great end piece (or at least toward the end of the album) type song, fucking wow man. This rules.

I thought you had Traveller? o_O

JayKeeley said:
In a slight way, "Addendum Galactus" reminds me of "Behind Space" by In Flames. Yay or Nay?

Absolutely yay- the beginning riff is very similar. And by the way, this song is pretty fucking killer.

I think Slough Feg finally clicked with me today. I had downloaded Traveller, and finally listened to the whole thing while driving today. I guess it was only a matter of time since I already liked Hammers.

I seriously want to start a petition to have Slough Feg play this song at HC2. Even if I have to slip $100 into Scalzi's back pocket (fnar fnar).

Surely one of the greatest metal songs....and yet, Scalzi doesn't seem to agree!

Heh... I'm gonna be screaming out "PLAY THE LAST SONG ON TRAVELLER!" many times later this month.

Think I shall listen right now!

Fuck, I love the final trio of that album, Final Gambit, the Spinward reprise, and Addendum...

Love the entire album actually. Theres not a bad track on it.

Thought I'd add that.

Traveller crushes worlds. Can't count the amount of times I'll belt out lyrics from it High Passage/Low Passage randomly, inebriated or not :D

August Engine is great, but my allegiance forever lies with The Bastard.