I could listen to "...When Gjallarhorn will sound" all night...with my vodka in hand

I listened to the album once in it's entireity but must have listened to Gjallarhorn about a hundred times since then. Absolutely love it. Had to dig it up when I saw this thread :p will definately be playing the album once I get a new record player :(

fortunately, some bands are looking to the past for the future. I hope this one is like the debut.

"Heralding - The Fireblade" will be the title of the upcoming Falkenbach album.
This album was originally recorded before "En Their Medh Riki Fara" and was meant to be the debut album of Falkenbach back then. Due to the bad equipment and a lack of of competence of the engineer the recording was stopped and the songs were not completed.
All in all 10 tracks will be re-recorded at TidalWave Studios. Some of them have been featured in the meantime on other Falkenbach albums, like "Laeknishendr" or "Homeward Shore" for example, but most of them are unreleased so far, like "En Their Medh Riki Fara" or "Of Forests Unknown". At the moment it's not sure if all the songs will make it on the album in the end, but you can expect a running time of about 40 - 50 minutes. The final mixing will be done at the end of July, the day of release has not been announced by Napalm Rec. yet.

J. said:
fortunately, some bands are looking to the past for the future. I hope this one is like the debut.

This album was originally recorded before "En Their Medh Riki Fara" and was meant to be the debut album of Falkenbach back then. Due to the bad equipment and a lack of of competence of the engineer the recording was stopped and the songs were not completed.
All in all 10 tracks will be re-recorded at TidalWave Studios. Some of them have been featured in the meantime on other Falkenbach albums, like "Laeknishendr" or "Homeward Shore" for example, but most of them are unreleased so far, like "En Their Medh Riki Fara" or "Of Forests Unknown". At the moment it's not sure if all the songs will make it on the album in the end, but you can expect a running time of about 40 - 50 minutes. The final mixing will be done at the end of July, the day of release has not been announced by Napalm Rec. yet.
...WIN

J. said:

glorious!