I did some slam / detahcore

5153, Mesa cab (I think?) sm57 + 421

He used a tiny 12" snare very high pitched.it's mainly the original snare you hear, he banged it HARD (I used some room samples though)

Sounds great. Did you use a secondary distorted bass track ? for some reason i always feel the need to add one when using the sansamp BDI. Standard roundwound strings also contribute with the problem in my case.

Sounds great. Did you use a secondary distorted bass track ? for some reason i always feel the need to add one when using the sansamp BDI. Standard roundwound strings also contribute with the problem in my case.
I'll have to check.
But to be honest I'm often only using split tracks because "that's what people do"...most of the time I'm actually fine with just one good sounding track

Sounds awesome at low volume but when I turn it up , the low end is overwhelming , or am I still getting used to my EVE SC208 monitors ?, not sure yet, noone else seemed to complain about the low end.

Everything is perfect as it's humanly possible... except vocals, sound like cupper.
Snare doesn't sound that high I was prepared to hear something like Dying Fetus high snare.