I didnt know Elena was in Metallicas "Some kind of Monster" movie!

Len... representing! She looks waaay coller than the rest of them.

NP - Evergrey - A Scattered Me

Officer Friendly said:
Today I checked out the clips of Metallicas movie "some kind of wanker"
from the link I snatched off blabbermouth
and saw Elena jamming with them from when she jammed with them.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2536331?

Click on "James and Lars Argue" and you'll see Elena playin bass.

Yes, I said snatch. :D
What a trip...I found out at our April Cat Club gig that I am in the movie, but I missed seeing it at the SF Film Festival. If I find out about it playing again, I'll post info. I think the website is www.somekindofmonster.com

Thanks for posting this!

p.s. Last night's show was killer. EVERGREY/CHILDREN OF BODOM/ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalRose said:
I'd say I'd check it out just for seeing her in there, but I REALLY despise Metallica. I'd rather poke my eyes out with dull spoons covered in lemon juice, then pour iodine in my sockets than watch this movie.

Sorry! But that is pretty killer!

-MetalRose

That .gif is funny as hell!! We all know I am already going to hell so I'm going to sit back and laugh away! LOL!!

re: Metallica... once my favorite band... now... I could give a sh!t. =)

savascream said:
That .gif is funny as hell!! We all know I am already going to hell so I'm going to sit back and laugh away! LOL!!

re: Metallica... once my favorite band... now... I could give a sh!t. =)

LOL, yeah it's hard to NOT laugh at it.

Anyway, there is an internet radio station up here looking for music to play. I'd love to have any and all of your bands on it. Do you have a 2-3 song demo's for them?

Let me know!

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
LOL, yeah it's hard to NOT laugh at it.

Anyway, there is an internet radio station up here looking for music to play. I'd love to have any and all of your bands on it. Do you have a 2-3 song demo's for them?

Let me know!

-MetalRose

I'll send you out a couple things. =)