I Died And Went To ...

Motohead

Sep 12, 2004
Here is the deal.
Just got back from the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet Gig.
Turn off the lights and go home, there will never be a better concert then the one I saw.
That was some major kick ass. It feels like Iron Maiden became the Iron Maidens cover band.
The lady's were in the top form, playing three sets.
Sara must be on crack, I've never seen anyone so excided playing guitar with her band mates.
Poor Linda was drumming with some kind off collar around her neck, must be an injury, too much head banging?
She looked great in her sexy shorts; I am in love again...
And there is Wanda, with her shy grin, playing the evilest bass lines ever, no one's better!!!
Heather is the best second guitar they've ever had, kind off a cross between Adrian Smith, Angus Young, and my daughter's best friend.
And the Goddess Herself, Aja, there is nothing anyone got on her dead or alive, male or female.
All of that for one dollar in the middle of the hell hole called Santa Fe Spring.
Good night!!!

Thansk for the kind words and high praise, Moto! :oops:
awwwwwwwwww we missed all the fun :(

We missed you guys and everyone else who couldn't make it out on Saturday. It was great fun though a little strange to play Maiden in broad daylight! :lol: (Not to mention having to be there at the ungodly hour of 8 a.m. to load in and set up. :eek: :loco: )

The sound crew and gear were excellent, I have to say! I was especially grateful for that because I had a long gig the night before so I never really got any sleep, due to the early call time. o_O But thanks to a good sounding stage and the aforementioned sound (and the unbelievable energy from the crowd!) it wasn't the vocal struggle I was concerned it could become.

As always, our Killer Krew went above and beyond and the crowd was off the hook from start to finish!!!! We were told that they had never seen that many people there for the first set before (usually that size of a crowd doesn't show up for the Saturday bands until last set!!) so the venue was very surprised and pleased. :headbang: So thanks to everyone who came out to support and make this, once again, an event to remember! We'll be baaaack! :kickass:

Poor mister Paul was down for the count this weekend. In bed sick all weekend :(

Sorry Paul was not well. I even brought him his long awaited cd! :lol:

Thanks Motohead, Neal00 and Jenna for the kindness. The crowd was definitely on fire that day! :headbang: I can't wait to be collar free, whenever that will be. :Smug: We played everything in our current book except Alexander the Great that day! :cool: And we'll be bringing back another one from the past at our upcoming Paladino's show! :oops:

And we'll be bringing back another one from the past at our upcoming Paladino's show! :oops:

The queen of suspense strikes again. :lol:

Glad to hear the show was such a hit. Too much traffic madness for me to try one make that one.

When is the next OC or more southern show Linda?

Jim

motohead, i couldn't agree more. i almost didn't go- i thought an outdoor daytime show would be a mess, with no lighting and bad sound. wrong! all the girls were on fire and never sounded better. i was amazed. soooooo glad i went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:

motohead, i couldn't agree more. i almost didn't go- i thought an outdoor daytime show would be a mess, with no lighting and bad sound. wrong! all the girls were on fire and never sounded better. i was amazed. soooooo glad i went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:

It was strange to play Maiden in broad daylight but sooo much fun. :cool: The crowd had so much energy to give! :Smokin: