I direct AA fans attention towards......

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
my band. Martriden. We'd really appreciate it if anybody from this forum checked out our material, let us know what you think of it. We're all Amon Amarth fans and I think our sound would most likely appeal to people who are into AA, Hypocrisy, Dawn, Emperor....etc.

you can hear 2 songs off our first EP at http://www.martriden.com (just redirects to the flatlineaudio page) and also check us out on myspace....

the links are also in my signature..and we do have a forum here in teh indie section of UM.

cheers!

Yeah, thats great stuff. Old school, like Emperor or Behemoth (they came to mind). I like it

At the moment we have a very limited number of EPs. We're shopping around for labels right now. I'll be selling a few of them. We only pressed 300. And I gotta send them out to the labels and magazines/webzines. and stuff first. B ut I'm gonna try and get them to the people who really want one bad .

Glad you guys like the stuff. Songs becoming more epic as we speak as well...writing soem crazy shit.

Awesome. Would be seriously excellent if you could manage to send me one, I'll gladly pay for it of course.

you know you got something good if even i am coming on here telling you that you fucking rip.

closest comparison i see is Arsis... maybe its just the sound/tone but arsis comes to mind. and yes i see much of the morbid angel sound. whoever is on the vocals has a nice tone.

everything about you guys so far fucking rules so... keep it up... get me into your florida shows for free :)

DemonsAndLies666 said:
you know you got something good if even i am coming on here telling you that you fucking rip.
Basically getting his approval means you're among the greatest

Yes, a right that's very valuable.

So, think you might be able to send me a copy of your EP if I pay you for it? Say, 10 dollars or so, plus whatever the shipping would cost?

L33ch said:
Yes, a right that's very valuable.

So, think you might be able to send me a copy of your EP if I pay you for it? Say, 10 dollars or so, plus whatever the shipping would cost?

I think so yeah.
:kickass:

Yeah if you're interested in purchasing an EP just pm me with som e mailing info and I'll let you know payment informatioin.