I don't think birkenau will be back much

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
He hates me and called me a wannabee viking. He also said I should "go back to the RC forum and have groupthink sessions here" instead of being a dick in GMD.

:cry:

2 down...only a couple more to go

Nope, if I decide to get you banned, it will be for one reason, and one reason alone: you add NOTHING to this forum. I don't care what you write, or who you write it about, but please, state your case as to why I should allow you to stay here?

That's a serious question, btw. There are other people here I don't like, that's not the point, it's a free world. But my pals like you who don't offer anything, what's your point of existence? You'll have to make a decent case or exist elsewhere.

Funny coming from a person who is busy on GMD telling everyone what terrible taste in music they all have. kekekekeke.

Birkenau said:
Funny coming from a person who is busy on GMD telling everyone what terrible taste in music they all have. kekekekeke.

Don't you like I.C.E and Cradle? :err: Mark was prob just steering you in the right direction and you got your pre-adolescent feelings all caught up in a bundle.

birkenau8dm.jpg
stfugugs5jj.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
Don't you like I.C.E and Cradle? :err: Mark was prob just steering you in the right direction and you got your pre-adolescent feelings all caught up in a bundle.
I don't like Cradle and I'm not a pre-adolescent, nice try though.