i dont understand, does rael go by that Urancha Books??

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i'm just confused. all these cults at once, you know? how does one keep track? maybe i should work out a spreadsheet with a yes and no checklist.... like, believes aliens made babies that were us: CHECK YES OR NO

anyway,
there is this kid i went to high school with and his family was wicked into that fucking urancha (sp?)book. the best part was, the people they met with had this strange theory that like, apart from us coming from aliens, like when you die to get to go be with those aliens, and then there was some part about how black people weren't as cool as far as those aliens were concerned as white people... and so the black people went to a different alien place than the white people. THEY ARE TRENTLOTTIAN ALIENS DUDE.

anyway, the kid was a fucking asshole and he once tried to strangle his girlfriend (he was too much of a wuss to actually manage it though) and like, a few years ago i guess my friend luke stuck a pitchfork in his car tire. the aliens should be able to come down and fix that up for him, right?

see... that's the thing. i'm like, wait, which one was that again? wait... jesus was an alien, or wait did you think he was a jew? i can't remember...

xfer maybe you could do a comprehensive encyclopedia of cults so that we don't have to spend time sifting as such.

but do urancha people really all think that black people are less 'alien cool'? or was it just these fruity bastards?

s'up, crazy alien kayaker dude?

Alien_Dude.jpg