I feel like it's time to do one of these again. Post your bands.

My signature is the album I am currently working on. A lot of work still to go and I don't have a clue how I'm going to mix it but there ya go :)

thanks for buying loren! Lot of talent on this board. I'm not into every style shown, but even those I am not the musicianship was damn good....far better than my simple shit! :) Keep em coming, I have a lot of facebook likes to go click on now

Rannoch. Video for the single 'The Forgotten', taken from our forthcoming album 'Between Two Worlds' - reamped, mixed and mastered by Jaymz, who did an absolutely killer job! :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I play guitar for this band:

http://www.facebook.com/sincethefire

The 2 tracks up now were mixed by me a while back. I literally had 1 day after finishing vocals to do any mixing because we were trying to release it at our one show. I almost can't listen to these because I am very unhappy with how it came out.

Currently tracking for our first full length and it will be mixed and mastered by a fellow forum member!

My shitty band where the singer is a conceited douche, the guitarist a noisy fucker, the drummer doesn't know how to stop playing between songs and the bassist is a loser he calls himself a musician. He is not. I hate bands.

Last edited by a moderator: