I find Enchant in the strangest places...

Evan_R

May 15, 2001
Lately I've been listening to a ton of 70's rock; mainly Deep Purple, UFO, Thin Lizzy and even Elton John. I really haven't listened to anything "new" in a few months. Funny thing is, I'll listen to a couple of these old albums, and then feel the need to listen to Blink of an Eye or Juggling 9! Can't really figure out why, it just all seems to flow together in the right way.

I do think there's a timeless quality about Enchant's music... it sounds new and fresh... yet classic and familiar... sort've the way I feel about Ark's "Burn The Sun".

As a side note... I've been listening to lots of 70s stuff lately too... like Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy... and even Hall & Oates (amazing duo).

Enchant is one of those rare bands that has the ability to appeal to a lot of different tastes. Whether you're into prog rock, classic rock, alternative rock, or even metal, there's something for everyone to enjoy. They just kind of go with everything.

Enchant is one of those rare bands that has the ability to appeal to a lot of different tastes. Whether you're into prog rock, classic rock, alternative rock, or even metal, there's something for everyone to enjoy. They just kind of go with everything.

Absolutely true. From the first time i heard blueprint i knew this is it, i now prefer the laid back approach. In the last ten years there hasn't been one week where Enchant has not been played in my house, my wife is saying not bloody enchant again:lol:

BLUEPRINT OF THE WORLD:worship: