I found some unconfirmed tour dates!

Lemons said:
Im helping out with the promotion for the Nov 11th show at toronto! Designed the poster! damn this is gunna be a sweet show. its funny cuz they came here on november 11th either the last or second last time.. :Spin:
Nice! I'll try to go to T-O (or Quebec) also.

After the Fall tour they go to Japan, then come back here for a headlining tour. Common, don't you people check Scythes?

xcobhcx said:
Where did you hear this?

I thought this tour may have been an Amon Amarth tour....
but anyway, yeah, I drove up to Hollywood and I GOT MY TICKET TODAY! :tickled: It says CHILDREN OF BODOM in big letters and doesn't mention Amon Amarth anywhere. I asked the box office persom if Bodom was headlining or not, and the person told me that it was a double headlining tour with both bands spliting stage time.... I was very happy when I heard that :) but yeah, I know it's the first day tickets went on sale, but I'm already very excited about the show......oh man, and what a bargain the ticket was too! $20 U.S. with all venue charges and everything! :headbang:

Noble Viking said:
I asked the box office persom if Bodom was headlining or not, and the person told me that it was a double headlining tour with both bands spliting stage time....
But theres atleast three bands playing? and is bodom gunna be performing last?