I got an interesting email recording the new Sym X album....

Here is also the "information about the disc (translated)" Guitar transcendence; Michael Romeo, talented singer; 擁Suru Russell Allen, neo-classical metal band's male, the latest drop! his first studio album finally appeared a total of eight around three and a half years ! even work now, Michael Romeo (g) and Russell Allen (vo) that expands the world a magnificent neo-classical cut the scene one of the most influential person in the ho! Advanced Japanese release.

Because Russell is the frontman and MJR is the main creative driving force behind the band. I'm not saying its right, but that usually seems to be the way it goes. I'd love to hear more from MP, ML and JR, especially Mike Lepond now that I'm mainly playing bass, but singers and guitarists have always been the main attention receivers generally speaking.

# TURISAS - Stand Up And Fight +3 (CD+DVD) VIZP-101 Victor, 23.02.2011
# TURISAS - Stand Up And Fight +3 VICP-64925 Victor, 23.02.2011

awesome

EDIT: OH WOW
SUAF.jpg

best album cover ... ever?

Yeah, awesome cover art, had to check out the actual song "Stand Up and Fight" too. I really like it! :)

Websites I never heard of with too soon to be true release dates. Let's say I'm very skeptical.

Deleted But not Forgotten is an amazing Japanese retailer. Specializing in only Hard Rock, and Metal. CD Japan is the biggest Japanese CD store online in the world.

Basically it looks like Victor Japan (Record Label) sent this info out to its distributers, and retailers. The site is posting what the label sends them for releases.

I agree though I have a hard time seeing this being out on that date.

But Japs usually get the cds early right? And tour dates have been announced so it's not really hard to imagine. SX have kept their mouth shut but they could still release some info at the end of the month I think.

I haven't been paying much attention though :popcorn:

My translation:

Michael Romeo is a ho... Wait? WHAT?!?!?! What on earth... it came out that way for me also :eek:.

Of course Japan gets it early.

The last Royal Hunt album "X" came out something like 5 months earlier in Japan.

The last Secret Sphere was the same, 5 or so months early in Japan and nobody even knew or heard about it. Same with a lott of albums.

Glenn, did you create that logo yourself? "Red-winged thunder" perhaps? LOL Or a hint of the future? Would love to get an iron-on and do my own shirt. You rarely have anything to fit us ladies. I'm not 95 pounds, so what you have left won't even work as a bracelet for me. The guys' shirts fit us gals badly. Long sleeves, too. It's friggin' cold out there dude......

Late April or early May, that's my take on the release date. I hope I'm wrong on the long side.....