I got banned from playing Guitar and my music during my Free's in school

Yes, rap and pop contains offensive lyrics! How many maiden album received the "Explicit Lyrics" sticker in their 25 years carreer? None, with the exception of the archives for no apparent reason. And Jennifer Lopez last album have it!
Yes, this music do:
ed_barf.gif

salty said:
if you have any monty python yeah! hehe. I have life of brian and the holy grail on vhs SOMEWHERE...but im not sure where they are.
Yeah man I have Live at the Hollywood Bowl on VHS...so when we all meeting up to watch and get pissed :D

I have every single episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus on VHS (even the fourth season without John Cleese and the two German TV specials), and I keep meaning to buy the movies on DVD.

Never played much music at school in my day, though I did quite a bit of tape-trading with the handful of Maiden fans I knew. I spent my free lessons avoiding people by reading comics in the library.

W

[color=#AOEOOA]Metal got rid of my roommate.

I didn't even have to dabble into death metal, just some opeth, inflames, soilwork, megadeth, anthrax, etc

A fair bit of thrash/prog/power and he got fed up with my taste of music. And no-one can really be bothered being my roommate, so I have a room to myself.

There's one positive thing about liking a music artform everyone else distains for absolutely no comprehendable reason.

Plus I play it when I'm sleeping between 7pm and 11pm (like for instance I just woke up :(, a bit of Children of Bodom is good when you're sleaping isn't it?) and occasionally people will open the door, and it closes fairly quickly.

Metal is good.

Plus it means no-one really bothers touching my mp3s on the network.[/color]

You get to sleep between 7 and 11pm? Lucky bugger!

Back in my day there was no music. We had to spend all our spare time polishing and sharpening our swords.