I got some Energetic Disassembly, and some to trade

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Okay,

I FINALLY found a copy of ED, so I ordered 3 extra to trade (1 is nearly spoken for, but it isn't finalized yet). Now, I feel I must provide a lot of detail here because of the crap I went through on the PM trading board. First of all, these are NOT bootlegs, despite what some will claim. They are, however, not the original pressing of the disc. Institute of Arts originally printed the CDs with the same packaging as the original, then later they did another printing with cheaper packaging. The insert only has cover art and another piece of art on the interior (no liner notes or lyrics). The disc is just black lettering on a silver CD. So, not so fancy packaging, but it's all we get for now. IoA recently printed up some more, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on these. I won't let 'em go cheap since they cost me a good deal, but I'm not out to make a profit (just want to break even).

Here's my want list, I'll do 1 for 1 on the rare discs, but you'll need to get me 2 of the non-rare ones for 1 of the ED discs:

Rare:
Alchemist "Lunasphere"
Andromeda "Extension of the Wish: Definitive Extension" (the french one with the new singer, not sure I'll do 1 for 1, but will consider it)
Arabesque "Beyond the Veil"
Forbidden "Trapped"
Mastodon "9 Song Demo" (if this was just a CDR, then nevermind)
Novembre "Arte Novecento"
Powermad "The Madness Begins"
Sieges Even "Sophisticated"

Not Rare:
Amaran "A World Depraved"
Anekdoten "From Within" and "Vemod"
Brainstorm "Ambiguity"
Candlemass "From the 13th Sun"
Dakrua "Shifting Realities"
Death Machine "Death Machine"
Chalice "An Illusion to the Temporary Real" and "Chronicles of Dysphoria"
Fountain of Tears "Fountain of Tears"
Haji's Kitchen "Sucker Punch"
Isis "Oceanic"
Martyr "Warp Zone" and "Hopeless Hopes"
Nemesis "Abraxas" "Nemesis" and "Terra Incognita" (will also consider "Eden?" and "Psychogeist")
Novembre "Dreams D'Azur"
Sculptured "Apollo Ends"
Sleepless "Winds Blow Higher"
Technocracy "Technocracy"
Theory in Practice "Colonizing the Sun"

I also have the Illogicist "Polymorphism of Death" demo if anyone is interested.

Email me with offers (I'll be out of town starting Wed, for a week, so I might be slow to respond).

Hmmm....nobody interested? I can't have been the only person unable to find this disc for a long time.

If you are interested, but just don't have anything on my want list, I AM willing to sell them to people for $20 + shipping ($1.25 to US, probably around $2 to Canada, have to figure out for other places).

Also, add these to my non-rare want list:

Ballurio - his first one, can't recall the title, it isn't "In the Machine" that's the one I have
Ignus Fatuus - any (since they're demos, 2 will count as 1 non-rare disc)
Pathos - any
Moon of Steel - any besides "Insignificant Details"

If you really want to sell your cds, go check the Guestbook of the official Wachtower Site.......I "saw" a couple of guys that wanted very very badly that cd..............but that's understanable, it's such an excellent cd...