I got the album this morning...

Raven_1

nevermore....
Oct 1, 2001
The Devils armpit
went into hmv in slough and they had a copy! got it startted to feel ill asked boss to lemme go home

now on my fifth full listen of the album god this album rules Beyond a pale existance is metal class!! the whole album rules!

I got my copy of the album yesterday morning... :hotjump: :p :loco: :Spin: :D :headbang: It's awesome, I love it, all the songs are amazing, especially This is the end of everything.... :headbang: :headbang:

I didn't think I'd like it as much as no visible scars, but it's absolutely amazing, it's so deep and each song has a different feeling to it :D

Well done to the 54 guys, keep it metal :headbang:

Nice one Raven mate :)
So HMV DO have copies!!!

*ahem* Mr Internet Site 'were out of stock' blokey/lady GET YA BLOODY ARSE IN GEAR! :( Whole week its been on order now.

i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album :D

Excuse me im off for a listen ;)

Tracked down a copy in Leicester HMV yesterday and have been giving it some serious play since, bloody great album.
headbob.gif

Tony said:
i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the albumi got the album i got the album i got the album i got the album :D

Excuse me im off for a listen ;)

ditto!!!
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

.....now off for listen number 8 of the day :)