Ok, I got 2 DT cds

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
They didnt have cities unfortunately, but I got Strapping Young Lad: Live in australia and Terria.
I like this guy :) Oh My Fucking God is a rather good song, even though it makes me laugh a bit when he is going nuts in the verse! Far Beyond Metal also rules, but how could it not with a name like that?
Terria is bizarre to say the least (Ive only had a quick listen though) Is it a concept album? Sounds kind vaguley opethish crossed with nine inch nails to my ears so far.
VERY nice work on the art behind the lyrics too, awesome stuff.

Ill grab cities when I can find it still! I also grabbed a whole bunch of other cds I cant be bothered typing out again, just click on that journal thing on my singature as I typed it all out there if you want to know for some reason :)

Excellent choices, spawn! Give 'Terria' a few spins and you'll see what makes it so great. :D While it initially hit me like a ton of bricks, it did take a few listens to really begin to capture the depth of the album. It's the album of the year in my top 25 of 2001,(which will be posted next month on Artifact Metal webzine... Yes, we're still alive over there.).

If you can get into 'Terria', give its' counterpart 'Biomech' by Ocean Machine a chance too. The two albums work well when played back-to-back.