i got their phone numbers (no shit)

breaklose said:
why are you guys changing the topic to whats-going-on-in-mehdis-life? we're talking about girls looking at other girls, and as far as i know im not a girl - off topic. why dont you tell us why you guys like to judge each other instead?

hell...no, its just you generalized about us :( but we all are shit when "most of em" are.. :erk: i dont judge you mehdi, but if you wanna tell about ur life.. alright i dont mind listening. :wave:

you got a good point here Mehdi, though theres many things men do that girls don't as well, thats why men and women are different, right? :)

breaklose said:
you dont understand my question tho brenda. why do you think girls keep analyzing other girls' looks while men hardly ever do?

yes i know what u meant :Spin: , and in some way thats right, i hate when women look at you with evil eyes :erk: so men are alright they dont judge much and not so hypocrites as many.

ok, sorry mehdi then, but its not nice to hear "you are as bitch as the rest" or stuff like that for example.

As women are considered weaker and inferior, they have to have some control by their looks. So they're seen as the "fair sex". It's all too traditional, nothing to do with being female, everybody judges women's looks, women and men alike. "Which of these three whores would you shag?" :/

Even Flow said:
As women are considered weaker and inferior, they have to have some control by their looks. So they're seen as the "fair sex". It's all too traditional, nothing to do with being female, everybody judges women's looks, women and men alike. "Which of these three whores would you shag?" :/

So women being considered weak and inferior has nothing to do with them being female? This confuses me.

This guy
image.php
looks like he needs a ciggy between his fingers.

Allan said:
So women being considered weak and inferior has nothing to do with them being female? This confuses me.

I meant the fact that you're female has nothing to do with women being judged for their looks by women and men alike. But I would say what you say too, the fact that you are born female shouldn't automatically lead to women being considered weak and inferior. But it does.

Okay, let's move away from the gender thing a bit, is it inevitable that lots of black people had to be slaves because they were black? Or that Irish people were treated inferior by the British in colonial times on the grounds that their heads were supposedly smaller? (I'm not making it up.) Difference shouldn't automatically mean inferiority, but it does, because you have to explain inequality with some "natural" things.

Women are inferior socially --> it's a social practice to make up for this inferiority with their looks --> so then all women are equally seen as concentrating on looks (of their own and other women), even though that's what men do as well, I mean they also concentrate on women's looks --> it makes women concentrate on their looks even more, cause there's hardly anything else they could attract attention with. Even on the fucking faceless internet.

Dhatura said:
Okay, let's move away from the gender thing a bit, is it inevitable that lots of black people had to be slaves because they were black? Or that Irish people were treated inferior by the British in colonial times on the grounds that their heads were supposedly smaller? (I'm not making it up.) Difference shouldn't automatically mean inferiority, but it does, because you have to explain inequality with some "natural" things.

Women are inferior socially --> it's a social practice to make up for this inferiority with their looks --> so then all women are equally seen as concentrating on looks (of their own and other women), even though that's what men do as well, I mean they also concentrate on women's looks --> it makes women concentrate on their looks even more, cause there's hardly anything else they could attract attention with. Even on the fucking faceless internet.
oh shut up